Which android box?

Found 22nd Aug 2017
Hi guys. Anyone recommend a decent android box for £30 or less? Needs 2gb ram.
Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I'm out - at the 2gb ram restriction

and if that means spending more than £30 I'd still go for 3gb ram upwards
Van19732 m ago

There is a recent thread which recomends this …There is a recent thread which recomends this .....http://www.geekbuying.com/item/MECOOL-M8S-PRO-Plus-4K-TV-Box-381461.html

Have you got this by any chance?
Not yet but thinking about it.

I have a T8-S droidbox, great piece of kit but stuck on Android 4.4 and hence won't take Kodi 17.x. Not a problem yet but worried Kodi16.x will not be supported in future.

Here is the thread ...... (some do have the box).

hotukdeals.com/dea…917
Van19739 h, 59 m ago

Not yet but thinking about it. I have a T8-S droidbox, great piece of …Not yet but thinking about it. I have a T8-S droidbox, great piece of kit but stuck on Android 4.4 and hence won't take Kodi 17.x. Not a problem yet but worried Kodi16.x will not be supported in future.Here is the thread ...... (some do have the box).https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tv-box-mecool-m8s-pro-plus-android-711-2gb-4k-etc-2820-geekbuying-2749917

Use the MyGica Media Centre Kodi fork for 4.4 boxes, works a treat and supports Kodi 17.3.
majestic20127 m ago

Use the MyGica Media Centre Kodi fork for 4.4 boxes, works a treat and …Use the MyGica Media Centre Kodi fork for 4.4 boxes, works a treat and supports Kodi 17.3.

Thanks - I'll have a look into it! The Droidbox has been a very reliable box - had it 22 months now and never let me down, would have been a shame to have had to replace it!
Van19733 m ago

Thanks - I'll have a look into it! The Droidbox has been a very …Thanks - I'll have a look into it! The Droidbox has been a very reliable box - had it 22 months now and never let me down, would have been a shame to have had to replace it!

Absolutely. I've got a couple of older boxes that are still going strong.
majestic201231 m ago

Absolutely. I've got a couple of older boxes that are still going strong.

Thanks for that - got it installed/working with Covenant on,
Van19731 m ago

Thanks for that - got it installed/working with Covenant on,

Superb. Excellent work.
I bought a couple of them MECOOL M8S PRO 2GB/16GB TV boxes and they're really good. They come rooted so you can sideload Adaway apk to block annoying ads while using Mobdro and UKTVNOW apk's.
There's a problem with no being able to install BBC iplayer from the play store but you can get that from Aptoide. Also there's an issue installing Prime video but again use Aptoide (if you're with Prime).
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 23rd Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants