Which Android tablet for about £100

Found 3rd Jul 2017Edited by:"FloraNordin"
Hi y'all, I have a Kindle Fire which is heavy and not user friendly. Looking to replace it by either Acer Iconia One 10.1 Inch 16GB Tablet, what do you think? Or do you have better suggestions for similar price? Thanks.
Community Updates
16 Comments
I would get Samsung tab E for that price range, really smooth and superior to the acer & lenovo tabs iv has in the past.
Original Poster Banned
Sandy10122 h, 12 m ago

I would get Samsung tab E for that price range, really smooth and superior …I would get Samsung tab E for that price range, really smooth and superior to the acer & lenovo tabs iv has in the past.

Thanks, I saw it but I can't find it for less than £150 which is too much to my budget as it is a present.
FloraNordin

Thanks, I saw it but I can't find it for less than £150 which is too much … Thanks, I saw it but I can't find it for less than £150 which is too much to my budget as it is a present.

See here its cheaper
Original Poster Banned
Sandy101240 m ago

See here its cheaper

Only 8GB and unknown seller though...
nexus 7 or 10?
Original Poster Banned
dataload14 m ago

nexus 7 or 10?

They cost about £300
FloraNordin

They cost about £300

price gone up a bit then, maybe look for a used one
If you can wait a little bit the lenovo tab 4 will be out and will be a much better choice running android 7.0
I've had 2 of these for my kids, reconditioned but they're like brand new and really quick.
Original Poster Banned
dataload19 h, 36 m ago

price gone up a bit then, maybe look for a used one

I can't do that for a present...
Original Poster Banned
craigstephens16 h, 14 m ago

I've had 2 of these for my kids, reconditioned but they're like brand new …I've had 2 of these for my kids, reconditioned but they're like brand new and really quick.

But it's an old Android on it...
FloraNordin5th Jul

But it's an old Android on it...

Doesn't seem to matter.
Original Poster Banned
craigstephens17 h, 27 m ago

Doesn't seem to matter.

I think it does...
Original Poster Banned
craigstephens43 m ago

Why?

Because when you have to update, it takes huge space on the disk and new versions have bug fixes etc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants