which anti-wrinkle eyecream do you use ladies?

Just finished my Virgin Vie eyecream, and would love some feedback as to a good one to try...cheers

17 Comments

Banned

A v o n

decleor hydrotenseur.

Banned

polyfilla

the new avon anew one is fab..... comes in a wee red pot with an eye cream and an ointment to help dark circles ( from staying up late on hot deals)
xx

I'm sure an Aldi one came out as best value in recent Which? test ...not sure of the exact name

Banned

FLANBAY;7964833

I'm sure an Aldi one came out as best value in recent Which? test ...not … I'm sure an Aldi one came out as best value in recent Which? test ...not sure of the exact name

It has snake venom in it:-

aldi.co.uk/uk/…eam

Banned

gill71;7964813

the new avon anew one is fab..... comes in a wee red pot with an eye … the new avon anew one is fab..... comes in a wee red pot with an eye cream and an ointment to help dark circles ( from staying up late on hot deals)xx

Lots of codes on here to get it at a decent price as well :thumbsup:

I got some Q10 off my son for my birthday it seems quite good, but before that I used an evening of primrose oil one from Superdrug in a small round pot, only cheap but very effective.

i use no products on my skin i only drink plenty of water have done for years and minimal make-up as in maybe 0-5 times per year! and i get commented on looking at least 5 years younger than my actual age!

Banned

wulshaz;7964945

i use no products on my skin i only drink plenty of water have done for … i use no products on my skin i only drink plenty of water have done for years and minimal make-up as in maybe 0-5 times per year! and i get commented on looking at least 5 years younger than my actual age!

You might have good skin genes :thumbsup:

I don't use eye cream...... Just normal mostureiser...it's all a scam to get you to part with your money lol

DLM;7964958

You might have good skin genes :thumbsup:

possibly as i do like when i get told i am not looking my age!

Banned

Nivea in the blue round tub........no need for anything more expensive as a bloke imo

Banned

wulshaz;7964982

possibly as i do like when i get told i am not looking my age!

Most of my family have good skin.

I like to slap a bit of moisturiser on occasionally just for a treat.

DLM;7965005

Most of my family have good skin.I like to slap a bit of moisturiser on … Most of my family have good skin.I like to slap a bit of moisturiser on occasionally just for a treat.

hope it carryons for another 20 year! easy! lol

Banned

wulshaz;7965012

hope it carryons for another 20 year! easy! lol

Me too :thumbsup:

Origins a perfect word skin guardian - try and you won't look back!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846126
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764101
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2184

See more discussions