Expired

Which are the best Hi Tec Magnum boots?

Found 1st Feb 2014
I've been looking at the Magnums and really unsure which ones are best. The Magnum Spider 8.1 I think are really a nice boot, but they're difficult to get hold of in my size (12).

Anyone have experience of any of these boots or can recommend which are best?

cheers.
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
8 Comments
If you can stretch to a pair of Lowas definitely do it, mine were £150 but they're the best boots I've ever had, including magnums and bates.
Depends on what environment you looking to use in for instance arctic,jungle desert, urban
I work in country, so they are just for every day wear. I don't want anything too heavy or clumbersome as on occasions I have to do a bit of running in them..
Try original SWATS very comfortable I wear them all day every day at work have a look at gladstoneboots.com. I have found they last much better than magnums.
if you every need to run or tab in them, do not get lowas as they are a heavy boot. try on a pair of altberg warriors, great all round boot.
I've never liked magnums. They're almost disposable because of soft soles.

I've always favoured Altbergs.
Altbergs here too, plus you can send them back to the factory for resoling.
Mine are just going back for their third soles...as long as you look after the leather top parts.
I have a pair of amazing winter boots if you stuck outside these boots are toasty
ebay.com/itm…759?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:3160
and aircraft flying boots for the summer
Edited by: "archer1204" 3rd Feb 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants