Groups
    EXPIRED

Which are the best websites for self catering accomodation in France

Hi ,i'm looking for reasonable priced accomodation in france this may/june just the property not travel,booking direct with the owners.
    I've searched homelidays.com & holiday-rentals.com (homeaway) I was wondering are the any other sites like this that has 1000s of propertys to rent not through an agent? thanks

11 Comments

I've used ownersdirect.co.uk to book this year my mum has also used covers. France x

welcomecottages.com...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

What sort of accommodation do you want and where in France? If you're interested in gites, chalets or mobile homes in holiday areas have a look at camping-castels.co.uk/, They are about the best for what they offer and booking direct with the sites saves a lot compared with the UK operators.

Original Poster

dunkniki;8240500

I've used ownersdirect.co.uk to book this year my mum has also used … I've used ownersdirect.co.uk to book this year my mum has also used covers. France x

Hi just had a look thats ran by homeaway the same site i've already searched thanks tho

Original Poster

tony_s1;8240604

What sort of accommodation do you want and where in France? If you're … What sort of accommodation do you want and where in France? If you're interested in gites, chalets or mobile homes in holiday areas have a look at http://www.camping-castels.co.uk/, They are about the best for what they offer and booking direct with the sites saves a lot compared with the UK operators.

hi we want to take out dog,so would like a little garden ,camping not ideal lol

Original Poster

meandog101;8240591

welcomecottages.com...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

hi this is a agent run but thank anyway

Original Poster

looking in the area of Bouches-du-Rhone 22may to 5th june pets allowed

evo7;8240625

hi we want to take out dog,so would like a little garden ,camping not … hi we want to take out dog,so would like a little garden ,camping not ideal lol

Some of the Castels sites offer gites as well as mobile homes so may have gardens. I don't know about their attitude to dogs though. I can't recall ever having seen one at a French campsite.

I've used Chez Nous loads of times :thumbsup:

cheznous.com/

Chez Nous, Bonnes Vacances, French Connections,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions