Groups

Which are the better gaming headsets for a teenager out of this lot?

Help please Oh gaming experts on here - We appear to now have 3 sets of headphones at home given as various gifts over Christmas. Any views as to which of these 3 would be best for a just teenager who plays on xbox live some of the time [reading on particular threads some opinions are that the Turtle beach ones might be a bit flimsy? hence my question]. The choices are:

1. Turtle Beach XO One Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset

amazon.co.uk/Tur…one

2. Turtle Beach XO Seven Pro Gaming Headset

amazon.co.uk/Tur…c=1

3. HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset

amazon.co.uk/d/5…oud

Any thoughts? Thanks v much!

7 Comments

I'd go for the Turtle Beach seven pro. Looks the best and seems to have a wireless option as well. The hyper x may need an adaptor to work with the controller also (unless it's one of the newer controllers that has a 3.5mm jack), where the seven pro includes one.

I use the turtle beach and never had a problem never used any of the others

Take one of the Turtle Beach options. HyperX is a trade name of Kingston, who are a company now infamous for lowering the specs of their products after release, without updating any of their listings or advertising materials.

xNuSeNsE

I'd go for the Turtle Beach seven pro. Looks the best and seems to have a … I'd go for the Turtle Beach seven pro. Looks the best and seems to have a wireless option as well. The hyper x may need an adaptor to work with the controller also (unless it's one of the newer controllers that has a 3.5mm jack), where the seven pro includes one.

​Out of these three, the seven pro is definitely the best for what it'll be used for.

Original Poster

Thanks so much for these comments - very helpful.

If comfort is a factor, hyperx headsets are amazing.

Original Poster

Thanks went for seven pro - thanks so much for replies.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?78
      2. Jury service1824
      3. Large card print/poster..34
      4. What laptop to choose?33

See more discussions