Groups

Which Backup/homebrew card thing for Nintendo DS Lite

Having just got myself a DS I want to be able to play, erm, back-ups, wathc films, and that sort of thing.

I was wondering about the cyclods evolution, but it is rather pricey at over £40 with the card, an sd card and delivery.

As I only really want to play games (and save where I am) and don't care too much about cheats, and slow motion is there a better option? Thanks ;o)

7 Comments

Dont get an R4DS they are no longer supported, also a lot of fakes out there
    Dont get a Top toy DS, lot of fakes out there and very slow menus with SDHC card

get the EDGE card dealextreme.com/det…919

Excellent build quality, constantly updated, can use the Cylcone DS menus etc. Its basicall a clone of the Cyclone without the slo-mo etc.

The Acekard2 is also meant to be good but Ive never had one, cant go wrong with the EDGE

I have had DSTT, AceKard2, Edge and Supercard.

From your description, I would get the AceKard2

If you have a card reader, get this one:
    dealextreme.com/det…142

If you need a card reader, get this one:

dealextreme.com/det…811

DSTT card IMHO

M3REAL for me

Original Poster

I have gone for an Edge card having read about it elsewhere, only £13. Bargain. I hope. Cheers!

I recommend the DSTT aswell.

DSTT is fine for me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1415
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764392
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?710

See more discussions