Which banks have no SEPA transfer costs?

Found 14th Dec 2017
With natwest at the mo and charging me £10 every time. I started making a lot of them so it's gonna add up. I know barclays have no fee, wondering if there is any better options? Will likely close my CC with natwest too if I switch my current account cause don't want to be all over the place.

My savings are with RCI and they don't do current accs so dunno who to go with.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments
Have a look at Citibank - I have a dollar and sterling linked account, and euro based is available as well. No charges to switch between currencies within your linked accounts. citibank.co.uk/per….do
Barclays charge £25 or £40 wow and I know how much the company I work for pays it’s a massive difference penny’s and the EU tried to make it cheaper and easier to make Euro payments.
Original Poster
eslick35 m ago

Barclays charge £25 or £40 wow and I know how much the company I work for p …Barclays charge £25 or £40 wow and I know how much the company I work for pays it’s a massive difference penny’s and the EU tried to make it cheaper and easier to make Euro payments.

hmm really? my friends are with barclays and they don't pay anything for EU SEPA transfers, and in general in the UK cryptocurrency scene everyone recommends barclays as no fee
murtgurge3 m ago

hmm really? my friends are with barclays and they don't pay anything for …hmm really? my friends are with barclays and they don't pay anything for EU SEPA transfers, and in general in the UK cryptocurrency scene everyone recommends barclays as no fee

Was one of the first ones that came up on searching.
but it if that’s wrong it answers your own question Firstdirect are also free.
Edited by: "eslick" 14th Dec 2017
murtgurge1 h, 0 m ago

hmm really? my friends are with barclays and they don't pay anything for …hmm really? my friends are with barclays and they don't pay anything for EU SEPA transfers, and in general in the UK cryptocurrency scene everyone recommends barclays as no fee

I'm with barclays no fee I did sepa two weeks ago. £8 kraken fee I think.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants