Groups

Which Battery do I need for this

I bought a creative Zen 4GB from here although it requires a new battery however I don't actually know what I need.

Is there anyone on here who knows a bit more about them and can point me in the right direction to get one

13 Comments

I don't know. Maybe someone with a Creative Zen 4GB does though.
    Good luck :thumbsup:

It's a built in rechargeable battery though?

Original Poster

donnydude;3198914

I don't know. Maybe someone with a Creative Zen 4GB does though. Good … I don't know. Maybe someone with a Creative Zen 4GB does though. Good luck :thumbsup:It's a built in rechargeable battery though?

Yeah it's a fitted battery so I think it's going to be difficult to find

If no one knows on here i'll just wait until I get it and then open it and search for the model, I was hoping to order it sooner though (i'm impatient lol)

Original Poster

Bump...

oooh that looks like a nice iccle gadgey red, How is the battery life? (before it ran out obviously)

Original Poster

faevilangel;3199331

]this ??

Possibly, is the one I have a Micro?

MissRoo;3199358

oooh that looks like a nice iccle gadgey red, How is the battery life? … oooh that looks like a nice iccle gadgey red, How is the battery life? (before it ran out obviously)

I have no idea lol I bought it with the dodgy battery!

Google tells me;

Battery life: 25 hours of Audio playback or 5 hours of Video playback

tinyurl.com/4u2eob

check your battery # with it .....

Original Poster

faevilangel;3199407

http://tinyurl.com/4u2eobcheck your battery # with it .....

Hmmm I don't think it's the x-fi either

I think my best bet is to take it apart in the morning and then search ofr the battery serial number.

I thought they would be easier to find than they are

Cheers anyway :thumbsup:

RedIron;3199419

Hmmm I don't think it's the x-fi eitherI think my best bet is to take it … Hmmm I don't think it's the x-fi eitherI think my best bet is to take it apart in the morning and then search ofr the battery serial number.I thought they would be easier to find than they areCheers anyway :thumbsup:

googling comes up people asking what battery but not one post of what it is lol

how long you had it ? can you not get it exchanged? as its clearly a fault?

If thats a no go and you dont find anything after taking it apart contact the 'makers' and see if they can inform you etc. Probs save you alot of hassle.

Goodluck

Original Poster

faevilangel;3199445

googling comes up people asking what battery but not one post of what it … googling comes up people asking what battery but not one post of what it is lol

Yeah I should have researched it a bit more before buying it, it was an impulse buy really, it will probably just go in the drawer now

MissRoo;3199459

how long you had it ? can you not get it exchanged? as its clearly a … how long you had it ? can you not get it exchanged? as its clearly a fault? If thats a no go and you dont find anything after taking it apart contact the 'makers' and see if they can inform you etc. Probs save you alot of hassle. Goodluck

No I bought it frm the FS FT thread as faulty, it's been attempted at being opened so any warranty will be gone anyway. It's also a fitted battery so I don't think the manufacturer will sell them

Thank you anyway :thumbsup:

RedIron;3199466

No I bought it frm the FS FT thread as faulty, it's been attempted at … No I bought it frm the FS FT thread as faulty, it's been attempted at being opened so any warranty will be gone anyway. It's also a fitted battery so I don't think the manufacturer will sell themThank you anyway :thumbsup:

yeh just read it was embedded..poo :-(

i hope you manage something, would be a poor waste.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions