Groups
    EXPIRED

Which bike?

Am looking to buy a new bike. Have decided a hybrid would be most suitable for my needs and hope to spend around the £200 mark. I have found the following 3 bikes, are they the best I'll get for this amount? Any suggestions on which is the best or are they much of a muchness? Any other suggestions welcome?

Thanks for any help.

1 - Claud Butler Urban 100 - £149.99 Delivered

bikesandprams.co.uk/sec…182bikesandprams.co.uk/sec…182

2 - Claud Butler Urban 200 - £169.99 Delivered

carandcycle.net/www…ht=carandcycle.net/www…ht=

3 - Specialized Expedition Sport 2007 - £219.99 Delivered (Or maybe the Globe?)

evanscycles.com/pro…148evanscycles.com/pro…148

8 Comments

Out of those listed, the Urban 200 looks a reasonable deal.

Also check out the Carrera Subway 1 from Halfords (around the £170 mark at the moment, I think). Similar to the Urban 200 on paper, it would seem.

Original Poster

Thanks for replying. Has gave me a bit to ponder over. Am just not really wanting to spend too much on a new bike in case I lose the notion of getting fit etc and it just sits in the shed vs getting a cheaper bike which isnt enjoyable to ride and it just sits in the shed! :-D

BertRaccoon

Thanks for replying. Has gave me a bit to ponder over. Am just not really … Thanks for replying. Has gave me a bit to ponder over. Am just not really wanting to spend too much on a new bike in case I lose the notion of getting fit etc and it just sits in the shed vs getting a cheaper bike which isnt enjoyable to ride and it just sits in the shed! :-D

Bike's are great fun:whistling:. Plus this is the best time of year to buy one as you can get cheap last season bikes.

ryancs

Bikeings great.

Prefer Spelling myself :thumbsup:

Get a chopper and be oldskool.

mikeyw

oh dear... it's the Spelling Police.

mikeyw

what do you mean:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @