Which boxers are the best.

Posted 17th Nov
Around this time I need new underwear so which is the best to get. I find that ck’s wear away after awhile though.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Under Armour
Around this time you need new underwear?
Why? What happens at twenty five past six in your house?
20 Comments
Primark
Under Armour
JBS...
Tyson Fury
Next
My hubby only wears Under Armour. He’s a postie , walks miles each day and these are the comfiest and don’t chafe his bits and bobs!
Black ones.
The ones with long leg parts. They stop the beast from popping out unexpectedly.
Hello ladies
Those that comply with The Marquess of Queensberry Rules.
Under armour's unless they are cancelling your orders
Around this time you need new underwear?
Why? What happens at twenty five past six in your house?
Under Armour feels exactly like walking the streets naked.
jimmy_the_fridge17/11/2019 19:27

Around this time you need new underwear?Why? What happens at twenty five …Around this time you need new underwear?Why? What happens at twenty five past six in your house?

was caught lying and all his pants spontaneously combusted
jimmy_the_fridge17/11/2019 19:27

Around this time you need new underwear?Why? What happens at twenty five …Around this time you need new underwear?Why? What happens at twenty five past six in your house?

I clicked on this thread to read this comment.

I know I can rely on the HUKD community to pull out the wit
Edited by: "notalwaysright19" 17th Nov
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell17/11/2019 19:01

The ones with long leg parts. They stop the beast from popping out …The ones with long leg parts. They stop the beast from popping out unexpectedly.Hello ladies

Tuck it into a sock?
Tyson.
If its your lucky night silk ones, if its the gym tight ones, really depends what you are planning on doing in them.......
The ones that never need washing!
Front, back, turn them inside-out and same again, bend them to crack the stuff off and start again.
There’s about 12/18 months worth in each pair before people complain too much, (so I’m told ).
Under Armour every time
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions