Which branch of Screwfix can I purchase the “IQE 7 Day Programmable Room Thermostat with Li-Ion Battery back-up” as posted by member “YORINUL”?

Please send the Screwfix branch where the “IQE 7 Day Programmable Room Thermostat with Li-Ion Battery back-up” was bought as I am interested getting one. Many thanks

11 Comments

That was eight months ago, bit like rocking horse poo now.

Why don't you just "check stock in your local store" on the website or order for delivery.
Screwfix room thermostat.

Original Poster

It is still on Screwfix web site and is available, but need to find which original branch was purchased from i.e. the member who purchased this item may find that only one of the Screwfix branch that stock this item or have huge quantity of stock out of over 450 branches.

Hear1

It is still on Screwfix web site and is available, but need to find which … It is still on Screwfix web site and is available, but need to find which original branch was purchased from i.e. the member who purchased this item may find that only one of the Screwfix branch that stock this item or have huge quantity of stock out of over 450 branches.

why? just buy it online

Original Poster

Not available online. The right Screwfix branch (out of over 450 branches) that stock that product must be found before an order can be placed.

0500 41 41 41 is the number for Screwfix Direct (_;)

You ku can buy it on ebay lol.
Look at this on eBay ebay.co.uk/itm…824

Its might not work on windows 98 though

Original Poster

If I buy this product at £93 as opposed to £20 at Screwfix (posted by one of our member) then this would contradict why we so keen communicating/using "Hot UK Deal - hukd"!

Banned

Hear1

If I buy this product at £93 as opposed to £20 at Screwfix (posted by one … If I buy this product at £93 as opposed to £20 at Screwfix (posted by one of our member) then this would contradict why we so keen communicating/using "Hot UK Deal - hukd"!

One reason why Screwfix do not stock this online - because its rubbish.

Hear1

If I buy this product at £93 as opposed to £20 at Screwfix (posted by one … If I buy this product at £93 as opposed to £20 at Screwfix (posted by one of our member) then this would contradict why we so keen communicating/using "Hot UK Deal - hukd"!

If you had phoned them you would be advised there is no stock left in any branch and that it will not be available in the future.

With that in mind, the link to eBay could possibly be the only way of obtaining this, if that is the case then that link by WDTV123 is everything that this site is for, cheapest available today......;)

andynicol

0500 41 41 41 is the number for Screwfix Direct (_;)

Voted down for advising the OP of the suppliers telephone number.....oO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions