Which cabin bag for easyjet?

Found 20th Mar 2012
OH booked a holiday and found out we are flying with easyjet.

None of my cabin bags fit their requirements.

Please can anyone recommend a decent strong bag or trolley case that will fit in their measuring cage.

I've seen the cabin max bags on amazon but a friend had one and it ripped at the seams.

cheers

6 Comments

easyjet is the largest size cabin bag...we just have holdalls on wheels that fit

56 x 45 x 25cm
Edited by: "plumberman01" 20th Mar 2012

A small one! I always take the smallest possible bag just because of the fuss they make getting that stupid measurer out. Not as bad as Ryanair though. I went with a duffle bag that's was way smaller than their dimensions but becuse it's not square it struggled to fit in their baggage thing and they wanted to charge me. A bloke behind said "that bag is tiny are you taking the mic(not exact words!!) and they let me through.

Not as bad as they "liquid inspectors" though. I remember them taking everything of my mate (mostly his fault as lots was too big although some wasn't) but they let through another friend who remembered after he had a set of razor blades in his hand luggage!!

gbspurs

A small one! I always take the smallest possible bag just because of the … A small one! I always take the smallest possible bag just because of the fuss they make getting that stupid measurer out. Not as bad as Ryanair though. I went with a duffle bag that's was way smaller than their dimensions but becuse it's not square it struggled to fit in their baggage thing and they wanted to charge me. A bloke behind said "that bag is tiny are you taking the mic(not exact words!!) and they let me through. Not as bad as they "liquid inspectors" though. I remember them taking everything of my mate (mostly his fault as lots was too big although some wasn't) but they let through another friend who remembered after he had a set of razor blades in his hand luggage!!

never had a problem from liverpool...never even had one measured and one hol we took daughters mate and despite instructions her carry on was massive! it got through np.

amazon.co.uk/Fre…1-4

i think its this one we have its def frenzy one..we have one each and have used few hols no damage x

cabin max also do one on wheels now , i picked one up last year and its very well made and extremely light, no problems with easyjet at all.

wheeled version
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions