Groups

WHICH CAMER???

I am struggling to choose between 2 cameras, and I can't really see what the difference is between them
    Fujifilm finepix F200EXR £179 @ pixmania.....and
    Fujifilm finepix F200EXR (carbon quartz) £199 @ play.com
    if there any experts out there, I would be soooo grateful for any advice
    rep given...many thanks

8 Comments

Check out the Fuji site where some are reburbed. I have bought off here and things were fine. You might find an old voucher code for the postage on here too.

secure.fujifilm.co.uk/sho…exr

I would assume the carbon quartz simply refers to the colour of the casing, there's no special/improved versions of the F200EXR that I'm aware of.

John

im no expert in cameras but when i did my searching I found the canon A1100 the best for novice users with excellant pics.

It's just the colour that's different, there were quite a few horror stories about pixmania a couple of years ago, I don't know if they have improved since then.

[COLOR="Red"]What's a "camer"?

(serious)[/COLOR]

Captain Hook;6956993

It's just the colour that's different, there were quite a few horror … It's just the colour that's different, there were quite a few horror stories about pixmania a couple of years ago, I don't know if they have improved since then.

Agreed - I wouldn't be that keen on purchasing a camera from Play either.

John

Why not one of the Canon SX series compact camera? they are close to your budget.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button79
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40211
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340

See more discussions