Groups
    EXPIRED

Which camera is the better?

My friend has asked me to get a Samsung S1070 for her, but whilst looking, I found the Samsung L201. The L201 one is £10 more, is it worth the extra?

The price that they can be found for is not the factor, I will try and find the best price myself, but I want to know which is better, and why?

No rep will be given for anyone helping.

12 Comments

If cost isnt an issue then buy both, test them out, keep the better one and either sell or give away the carp one. Job done. This should now be expired :w00t:

That's hardly an answer to help out the OP. Cost probably isn't an issue in terms of the extra £10!!!

OP you could try here - these reviews may help as the spec for each camera is listed.
    cameras.co.uk/det…cfm

Regards

Original Poster

scotsann;4644702

That's hardly an answer to help out the OP. Cost probably isn't an issue … That's hardly an answer to help out the OP. Cost probably isn't an issue in terms of the extra £10!!!OP you could try here - these reviews may help as the spec for each camera is listed.http://www.cameras.co.uk/details/samsung-digital-cameras.cfmRegards

Thanks.

I have found both camera's

]S1070

]L201

I don't have a digital camera, and have never had one, so the numbers in the specifications mean nothing to me, hence I need help translating.

both roughly the same spec, is it for a girl, maybe she wants a pink camera, you know what there like......

same spec. one has smaller dimensions. its prob a later released model.

Perhaps this site will be better -
    testfreaks.co.uk/dig…ter[brand]=Samsung&sort=score
    it appears that there is no real difference apart from the design and movie length.

Good luck! Like you, I am more confused than Before!

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Anymore views? As I am supposed to be ordering it tomorrow.

Hi saint how you doing, well I hope

I have played with the L200 (I know the one you posted was the L201) and the S1070.

the S1070 was much better

Original Poster

black gerbil1;4650283

Hi saint how you doing, well I hope

I'm fine thanks, still getting many mentions in threads that I haven't appeared in, such is my presence on HUKD.

black gerbil1;4650283

I have played with the L200 (I know the one you posted was the L201) and … I have played with the L200 (I know the one you posted was the L201) and the S1070.the S1070 was much better

What made the S1070 better though? As they look the same, and no one has not pointed out anything in either ones favour, I was leaning towards the L201 because I think it's a newer model.

thesaint;4650594

I'm fine thanks, still getting many mentions in threads that I haven't … I'm fine thanks, still getting many mentions in threads that I haven't appeared in, such is my presence on HUKD.

about 4 out of every 10 threads I click on there some sort of reference too you me or JFK lol
    thesaint;4650594

What made the S1070 better though? As they look the same, and no one has … What made the S1070 better though? As they look the same, and no one has not pointed out anything in either ones favour, I was leaning towards the L201 because I think it's a newer model.

the s1070 felt more sturdy and tough when taking pictures,the LCD screen on the S1070 looked alot better too compared too the L200. im assuming the L201 is the upgrade too the L200 I used, so they may be less kinks with it and obviously better then the L200.

Get your self down curries im sure they will let you test both of em brah.

No rep? I'm out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?23
      2. Drive Club PS411
      3. Any advice on mobile networks.11
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50035

See more discussions