Groups
    EXPIRED

Which Camera (Rep available)

I am looking for a camera anywhere between about £80 - £120 and want something quite small, about 10 megapixels (not that worried but over with good image quality but I am not worried about taking videos at all.
    I was wondering if there were any good camera deals out there because I have seen so many but do not know much about cameras. I think ideally I would like a Canon Ixus one.
    Thanks for your time.

6 Comments

Original Poster

:)Thanks for your quick response.
    Rep left:thumbsup:

yw the ratin speaks for itself!

just grabbed one meself earlier this evenin has great reviews and usually sells over double the price!

I got the sony w130 for my brother for christmas, really good reviews andlooks really nice with all the mod cons. Here: amazon.co.uk/gp/…-21 different colours available and remember the 2.5% off voucher to make it the lower vat rate and a bit cheaper.

Original Poster

:thumbsup:Thanks rep left

Decided to get Canon Ixus 960 as had great reviews and everywhere else was selling for like £300 and had high megapixels e.t.c

That's what I'm looking at!

Canon IXUS 960 IS Digital Camera - Titanium (12.1MP, 3.7x Optical Zoom) 2.5" LCD

Price: £117.43 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery
    At Amazon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions