Which car insurance providers offer to beat renewal premiums?

Found 11th May 2010
Last year I posted a deal about First Direct guaranteeing to beat anyone's car insurance renewal: hotukdeals.com/ite…our

and surprisingly First Direct have offered me a renewal quote £150 cheaper than the cheapest quote I could find (from Admiral). However as I am currently with First Direct, I cannot get them to beat their own quote (I did ask, haha!). Does anyone know of any other insurers who are willing to beat renewal quotes? I know Churchill and Privilege used to do this at least but don't seem to advertise this anymore.
Community Updates
4 Comments
Why not just go onto .........gocompare ....... and get a fresh quote ??

I did last year and got my car insurance down to about £150 each for my vectra and zafira . Ones with Churchill and the others with Saga. I had been with the AA who incidently sent me a quote yesterday and it was £296 .
Both my premiums are FC, PNCD and Churchill throws in breakdown cover .Corking deals .
ricko;8579904

Why not just go onto .........gocompare ....... and get a fresh quote ??I … Why not just go onto .........gocompare ....... and get a fresh quote ??I did last year and got my car insurance down to about £150 each for my vectra and zafira . Ones with Churchill and the others with Saga. I had been with the AA who incidently sent me a quote yesterday and it was £296 .Both my premiums are FC, PNCD and Churchill throws in breakdown cover .Corking deals .

I did all the comparison sites GoCompare, MoneySupermarket, Confused.com etc but no-one comes close to my renewal price from First Direct. Usually companies won't match quotes but will match renewal quotes which is why I asked.
anyone else?
Alliance & Leicester used to do similar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants