Groups

Which! Car seat...

I'm after the which report thing, does anybody have it? Thanks

16 Comments

I have one from when we brought ours, it's at work on a memory stick, pm me tomorrow and I'll email it to you if you still need it.

It was really helpful but I'm not sure how uptodate it is now. I got it from someone on here but about 9 months ago.

the main thing to note on there was that even the best one that covered a large age bracket was poor in the safety tests compared to the smaller bracket ones - I hope that made sense I can't remmeber the brackets now.

worto.

worto.

Original Poster

Thank you

The side impact testing is also important.......

There is an old thread here you might find useful.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ty/

Original Poster

So was the Britax hi liner a winner? Basically i need one fast but dont have a clue where to start or what to even look for.....but i wont buy one without doing the homework, my satan is too valuable ( she will make brilliant cuppas in a few years!!)

Hi

Its not easy to cut and paste from the Which website.

I've dropped the 21 best buys into a word document. If you would like a copy just PM me your email address.

Lulu'sMammy;3510061

So was the Britax hi liner a winner? Basically i need one fast but dont … So was the Britax hi liner a winner? Basically i need one fast but dont have a clue where to start or what to even look for.....but i wont buy one without doing the homework, my satan is too valuable ( she will make brilliant cuppas in a few years!!)

These Britax seats for children aged 4 to 12 were best buys

Britax Evolva 2/3 Isofit
    Britax Evolva 2/3 Ultra

I think the Britax hi-liners are for the next age group 3/4 years old (and upwards).........is it 10 months to 3 years you are looking at?

Original Poster

Yeah i need 9 months to 4 years. We have isofix already in our car but not bothered about this.

Lulu'sMammy;3510192

Yeah i need 9 months to 4 years. We have isofix already in our car but … Yeah i need 9 months to 4 years. We have isofix already in our car but not bothered about this.

Email sent

Hope this helps. Just tried to PM you but yer box is full:)

Isofix is good but, they are usually more expensive. The report should help and my advice is to buy the best you can afford. Be careful on the email I sent as this is meant to have the best price for each seat. However, its always out of date and you can normally find them cheaper.

Original Poster

pluves1;3510313

Email sent Hope this helps. Just tried to PM you but yer box is … Email sent Hope this helps. Just tried to PM you but yer box is full:)Isofix is good but, they are usually more expensive. The report should help and my advice is to buy the best you can afford. Be careful on the email I sent as this is meant to have the best price for each seat. However, its always out of date and you can normally find them cheaper.

I can't open the file? Inbox is now empty.

Lulu'sMammy;3510341

I can't open the file? Inbox is now empty.

PDF file sent rather than word so hopefully you can now open this.

Try Halfords as well, they allow (Or used to) you to try in your car before you buy.
    Some car seats won't fit certain cars properly for one reason or another.

A poorly fitted seat is not something that you want for your child.

Knew I would ifnd something on here

I also am now looking for our second car seat for our 10mnth old - if anyone still has that list I would be very grateful !!

Pluves I am being cheeky and PM'ing you in case you don;t see this / doesn't bump thread etc, if you don't have it no worries

Original Poster

I was advised on the Britax first class....it's on offer in mothercare at the mo, and got to say its brill!

We got an ISOFIX Britax Duo Plus :thumbsup:

We have a Mothercare Mach Isofix, which is the same as the Britax Duo Plus and love how solid it is fixed in and its really easy to use as well and not as bulky as some other seats
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.410
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2646
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767428

See more discussions