Groups
    EXPIRED

Which card... R4i or acekard 2i for DSi

Hi,

At logger heads with myself over which to buy... anyone got either or good advice?

Thanks guys

16 Comments

I've heard nothing about the r4i, but the acekard2i has been confirmed to work on DSi firmware 1.3. More useless info!

Supermod

DSTTi from Dealextreme.com works as well apparently...

Original Poster

dregan;4843942

I've heard nothing about the r4i, but the acekard2i has been confirmed to … I've heard nothing about the r4i, but the acekard2i has been confirmed to work on DSi firmware 1.3. More useless info!

I heard it has to but as a Supercard user of what seems forever its hard to change but I have no choice lol.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;4843944

DSTTi from Dealextreme.com works as well apparently...

Cheers throw another one into the mix lol...AHHHHH!!

Fed up with stretching your photo's already? Why play DS games on a DSi?

Supermod

The online store is going to be pretty impressive by the time that they start rolling out new titles.

magicjay1986;4844553

The online store is going to be pretty impressive by the time that they … The online store is going to be pretty impressive by the time that they start rolling out new titles.

nothing in first 4 months sounds promising

my brothers kid just got an acekard 2i (spelling?) from digitalera.co.uk works fine apperently.
    dunno what the fuss about the dsi is but then again i am boring!

SOSAGES1;4844964

dunno what the fuss about the dsi is but then again i am boring!

It's called "The Emperors new clothes" syndrome.

Supermod

brilly;4844900

nothing in first 4 months sounds promising

There are other games such as Professor Layton, GTA: Chinatown Wars to see you through.

magicjay1986;4847864

There are other games such as Professor Layton, GTA: Chinatown Wars to … There are other games such as Professor Layton, GTA: Chinatown Wars to see you through.

"also seen on ds lite"

Hi i bought an acekard 2i which when it arrived was an acekard 2 with a sticker saying DSi compatible. I have tried it and it isnt. another thread said they have used it fine after downloading AKAIO 1.4.1 onto it.
    Unfortunately not being too knowledgeable with this sort of thing i cant do it it mentions putting things into folders and putting into the root of the SD card. its all gobbledygook. Does anyone know an easy way of doing this or can someone explain in laymans terms. OR is there a card out there that doesnt require altering for the computer illieterate mob like me.
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

thesaint;4844027

Fed up with stretching your photo's already? Why play DS games on a DSi?

I'm guessing you don't like the DSi

Original Poster

Goofey's Girl;4867921

Hi i bought an acekard 2i which when it arrived was an acekard 2 with a … Hi i bought an acekard 2i which when it arrived was an acekard 2 with a sticker saying DSi compatible. I have tried it and it isnt. another thread said they have used it fine after downloading AKAIO 1.4.1 onto it.Unfortunately not being too knowledgeable with this sort of thing i cant do it it mentions putting things into folders and putting into the root of the SD card. its all gobbledygook. Does anyone know an easy way of doing this or can someone explain in laymans terms. OR is there a card out there that doesnt require altering for the computer illieterate mob like me.Any advice would be appreciated.Thanks.

If it is just an acekard 2 and not a 2i then contact them if you did order a 2i as they have sent you the wrong card.

Yes i will thanks

sancho1983;4868003

I'm guessing you don't like the DSi

The DSi is a great console. I am just highlighting the fact that Nintendo are pulling a fast one with it.
    They have released a console that doesn't have 1 solitary game that I can go and buy in any shop in this country.
    It is the most expensive handheld on the market.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions