Expired

Which chain flogs off end-of-day sandwiches cheap?

Found 20th Apr
I'm sure I read a news story about a month ago about a sandwich chain (maybe Pret?) selling its sandwiches off cheap at the end of the day, but I can't find it now. Which chain was it? If you can provide a link to the story as well, that would be great. Ta.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
There’s a second hand Greggs shop in Barry, Wales- which sells the previous days pasties (etc) from the Greggs down the road.
Edited by: "wixster" 20th Apr
wixster39 m ago

There’s a second hand Greggs shop in Barry, Wales- which sells the p …There’s a second hand Greggs shop in Barry, Wales- which sells the previous days pasties (etc) from the Greggs down the road.

you serious?
ITSU reduce their fresh stuff for last half an hour but no sandwiches
whelan1892 h, 10 m ago

you serious?

Greggs out lets, normally £1 for two pasties.
Found in deprived areas alot of the time
Have you tried the app "Too Good To Go" sound like it would be right up your street
Because they would go to the bin if not sold.
I thought Pret just binned them at the end of the day, I saw two homeless guys tucking into a big bag of pret 'waste' in Waterloo. They had quite the impressive haul, one even commented that they had chucked canned and bottled drinks in date out and how crazy it was.
mattmerch9 h, 23 m ago

ITSU reduce their fresh stuff for last half an hour but no sandwiches

Think that was what I was thinking of, thanks.
mboard428 h, 39 m ago

Have you tried the app "Too Good To Go" sound like it would be right up …Have you tried the app "Too Good To Go" sound like it would be right up your street

There's nowhere near me on that, but thanks anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants