Which CoD games?

Hi everyone,

I haven't played many PC games recently (due to my PC not being fast enough) so I'm way out of the loop. I do remember playing and completing the first Call of Duty game a few years ago, and I also played CoD 2 at a friend's house.

My brother has let me play one of the later CoD games (it was set on board a ship) and it seemed fun, so seeing as I now have a fairly decent PC I fancy giving them a bash - plus it's easier to play using mouse/keyboard than a controller.

So... which CoD games would you all recommend? And why did they stop putting numbers after the name, it makes it hard to figure out which is newer?

8 Comments

Banned

wow another COD thread,.,,,,,,,,,,,,

Original Poster

Thanks for your helpful contribution, glad you took the time to respond.

the ship one is cod4 modern warfare(only the first level is on the ship tho)....start there and work your way on.modern warfare2 is out next week 11th i believe and its supposed to be all sorts of awesome....

cod
cod2
cod3
cod4 modern warfare
cod5 world at war -set in the 2nd world war
modern warfare 2 (cod6)
thats the order they come in.....

Banned

a simple search would have you the same results as posted by shanomac

shaneomac;6791038

codcod2cod3cod4 modern warfarecod5 world at war -set in the 2nd world … codcod2cod3cod4 modern warfarecod5 world at war -set in the 2nd world warmodern warfare 2 (cod6)thats the order they come in.....

CoD3 wasn't released on the PC (as it was apparently not great).

Also, they seem to have cut down on the singleplayer length and focused on the multiplayer so if you don't want their multiplayer you might want to wait until they're released in a pack (which is what I'm doing).

Banned

JoYork;6790884

Thanks for your helpful contribution, glad you took the time to respond.

Thanks for wasting the time posting yet another COD thread

we must be up to about a hundred a day now

plus the Medal of Honour series pretty much the same

Original Poster

dimebars;6797668

Thanks for wasting the time posting yet another COD threadwe must be up … Thanks for wasting the time posting yet another COD threadwe must be up to about a hundred a day now

Yes, all of them talking about the latest one.

Glad to have wasted so much of your precious time.
:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931600
    2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate33
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions