Which coffee machince Gaggia or Nespresso?

6 replies
Found 27th Dec 2010
Hi there, been trying to find the perfect coffee machine and have narrowed them down to Gaggia Baby espresso £200 and the Nespresso 190 CitiZ £180 I know the main the difference between them two is that nespresso takes capsules where Gaggia takes ground coffee but taste is important and also running costs dont want to have to spend hundreds on capsules each year pretty sure ground coffee is cheaper and in terms of taste I am a Cappuccino drinker which one would you reccomend any help would be much appreciated.

6 Comments

by what you have written i would say your mind is made already and it is the Gaggia
Edited by: "sn0ttyang3l" 27th Dec 2010

gaggia

get the gaggia classic rather than the baby

Gaggia all the way

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l

by what you have written i would say your mind is made already and it is … by what you have written i would say your mind is made already and it is the Gaggia

no not really just thought Gaggia was good because seen them in posh coffee shops thats all but the more I read into them lots of people recommending capsule coffee machines due to ease of cleaning and use. But there are so many machines out there bosch tassmo, nescafe krups etc really confused now lol

If you're going for the convenience of capsules then Nespresso is generally reagarded as one of the best on the market. We got one after the In-laws got one, and for christmas we are going to get my parents one!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma45
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769298
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131

See more discussions