Which Colour Laser Printer?

Found 12th Nov 2017
Looks like my trustworthy Dell 1250 Colour Printer has finally given up. I've changed the toners but the black always prints very faint. Looks like other people had the same problem and they have ended up getting rid of it.

So.. I'm now on the hunt for another Colour Laser Printer but I need one where the toners are cheap to replace.

Any recommendations? Any good deals out there?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

I am about to replace my Samsung CLP-510 due to the high cost of the toner. The first thing I do is look at the cost of toners, transfer belts and drums, it looks like the cheaper the printer the is more the toner cost So with that in mind it looks like it's going to be the Brother DCP9020CDW A4 Colour Multifunction Laser Printer at under £200 with toners costing under £30 plus it has a scanner with a multi document feeder.
I already have a Brother A3 Scanner/Printer/Fax again very cheap ink with document feeder and full duplex and have had no problems with it.
Edited by: "iscom" 12th Nov 2017

Original Poster

I was hoping to pay around £100 for the printer, but take the point about a high cost for the printer which is offset by the cheap toners. I guess its all down to how long you plan to keep the printer. I think I've had my 1250 for 6 years

Original Poster

Any colour wireless printers on offer as part of Black Friday deals?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions