Groups
    EXPIRED

Which companies do FREE (entertainment DVD / CD's) delivery to BFPO addresses ??

A good friend's "working away !!" abroad for xmas so I wanted to get some DVD's or CD's sent direct to cheer them up.

Any fellow BFPO prezzie posters advise please, thanks

5 Comments

i dont think there are as i Know my friend has trouble getting stuff to Guernsey and its ludicrous because it you check RM site no matter what size package ive sent her always seems to be exactly same cost to her as to send to ne1 in the UK

BUT BFCO would cost same to post to as if posting to someone in the UK right?? So not much for few dvd's , even if you do find site might be cheaper to buy from elsewhere and pay postage

i used to get my BFPO parcels posted free when i was "abroad" but i dunno how much they charge now - arent upto certain weights free anyway? get them posted to you for free then forward them on to your mate...

Play and Amazon do free BFPO plus if it is being posted to an operational theatre you can post it for free as long as it weighs under 2kg.

Check out bfpo.mod.uk/com…htm for more info.

Also if you are sending a letter to BFPO addresses send second class, it upgrades to first class regardless

Original Poster

wagster;6907964

Play and Amazon do free BFPO plus if it is being posted to an operational … Play and Amazon do free BFPO plus if it is being posted to an operational theatre you can post it for free as long as it weighs under 2kg.Check out http://www.bfpo.mod.uk/commrecpt_parcelforce.htm for more info.

Put it through Play as a UK order :whistling: . Rep and thanks too all :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356
      3. 24 studio order number 0844 800 11 22119
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698

See more discussions