which companies search just equifax?

2 replies
Found 2nd Feb 2010
I have best credit score with equifax and callcredit around 850 points but experian almost 200 points less? how can I check or is there any list of companies that search just equifax or callcredit?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
2 Comments

Original Poster

maybe not the best time to ask such a question...:roll:

you are entering a world of smoke and mirrors, I have never understood how this works inspite of a clwear guide printed in the mail a few years ago, companies have in the past told me who they have used so I can get a copy of what they hold, this was because one company had some erronius info on me, which took almost 6 months to sort out, during that period I thought F them I will do with out credit and over the years have ridded myself of it. I know that is not an option for everyone and when I was younger was not an op for me.

I am very suspicous of the companyies now asking you to check your score for free (or on some sites be paid up tp £8 to do it) I wounder what they r realy up 2
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769392
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4495
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    4. Add one, leave one game54415429

See more discussions