Which company shall I use to send a usb to Hong Kong tracked?

Posted 3rd Dec
I need to return a usb as its faulty to the manufacturer in Hong Kong. they said use FedEx for free but they are 15 miles away so other options are pay myself and claim once posted.

any ideas plz?
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad
7 Comments
A manufacturer in Hong Kong asked you to send a faulty USB stick back to them? I wouldn’t have thought that would be cost efficient for them. How much did you pay for it?
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 3rd Dec
Did you buy it direct from them?

It is really worth the hassle for such a cheap item?
And if they offer free postage with Fed-EX, I doubt they will refund you if you pay to use another service.
Verbal.Kint03/12/2019 10:22

Did you buy it direct from them?It is really worth the hassle for such a …Did you buy it direct from them?It is really worth the hassle for such a cheap item?

Amazon, anker usb which I have received refund but they want to inspect it and I agreed.
Was due to the fault it caused on my Samsung s10 plus
Haircut_10003/12/2019 10:09

A manufacturer in Hong Kong asked you to send a faulty USB stick back to …A manufacturer in Hong Kong asked you to send a faulty USB stick back to them? I wouldn’t have thought that would be cost efficient for them. How much did you pay for it?

Received original refund
Misslovely03/12/2019 10:33

Amazon, anker usb which I have received refund but they want to inspect it …Amazon, anker usb which I have received refund but they want to inspect it and I agreed. Was due to the fault it caused on my Samsung s10 plus

Ah, that explains it. Anker is generally good stuff, got several bits of their kit over the last few years and never a problem.
Misslovely03/12/2019 10:33

... they said use FedEx for free but they are 15 miles away so other …... they said use FedEx for free but they are 15 miles away so other options are pay myself and claim once posted. any ideas plz?

Go to one of the usual parcel broker websites and select FedEx collection service & by miracle of the "collection" concept FedEx will come to you at work, home, pub or any other dodge location, for only £23. Winning.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants