Groups
    EXPIRED

Which computer builders do student discounts?

As title really, I'm looking to buy a new computer in the next couple of weeks and as I'm a higher education student I wondered if I could save some money with a student discount.

I know Apple do one, but the Apple PCs are lacking a lot of features I want so they're not really an option.

2 Comments

Banned

Dell do a student discount. But best to check with your university they will probably have a supplier. Dont forget to get your copy of office 2007 at a discounted rate.

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3088584

Dell do a student discount. But best to check with your university they … Dell do a student discount. But best to check with your university they will probably have a supplier. Dont forget to get your copy of office 2007 at a discounted rate.

It took me quite a while to find the dell student discount page, but if anyone else is interested ]this seems to be it.

I'm doing an open university degree and I've checked the Student Association website and the only thing I could see about student discounts are the NUS and ISIC cards and I don't think they have any computing company discounts.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2243
      3. Spotify Family Premium share718
      4. What would be HELL to you?2635

See more discussions