Groups

Which contract to get?

I'm due an upgrade with Vodaphone but thinking of switching.

I want the HTC Hero or Tattoo (Hero preferably)

Need unlimited texts, minimum 100 minutes and some internet inclusive. Thing is I want it as cheap as possible (under £25 month) and no more than 18 month contract, any ideas who is best to go with??

thanks in advance - rep will be given

4 Comments

try looking at the best deals on the net, then go to quidco, to see how much cashback u can get it was £90 last week , then go back to vodafone and ask them to match or better the best plan u seen and also bring the quidco cashback into the equation,

i just upgraded my phone last week, using this method and got the 90 quid taken off my monthly bill £5 a month for 18 months=90,. currently only paying £20 thats 300 mins, unlimited texts, plus internet, and samsung H1 not bad deal but i have been with vodafone a few good years

I'm on Orange and have a hero with the amount of minutes and texts you want for 25 a. Month just call and tell them that's what you want

I have a HTC Hero (free) with 600 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet for £25. I'm a "loyal customer" though so not sure if that'd be available if you're a new customer?

3g have the hero in White at £23.45 for 750 mind and 3000 texts and it's a 18 month contract
    This tarrif includes a 33% discount for the full 18 months
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492108
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions