Which control pad for my pc?

Looking for a control pad for the car games that i play on my pc,what ones are good?i thought argos might sell one but they dont

thanks

8 Comments

the Xbox 360 controller works with the PC but never used it myself,

I have two wired 360 ones, from the £11/each thehut deal, they work well, but admitedly are for the more consoley games I have Street Fighter 4/Batman Asylum/Resident Evil 5 etc is good for multi player on PC games (i have HDTV attached to PC for that), but I'm not a big console fan.

Proper FPS game nothing beats proper mouse and kb.

For the Xbox controller you just download the software here ,
microsoft.com/har…ing

Original Poster

schizoboy;6305832

I have two wired 360 ones, from the £11/each thehut deal, they work well, … I have two wired 360 ones, from the £11/each thehut deal, they work well, but admitedly are for the more consoley games I have Street Fighter 4/Batman Asylum/Resident Evil 5 etc is good for multi player on PC games (i have HDTV attached to PC for that), but I'm not a big console fan.Proper FPS game nothing beats proper mouse and kb.

can i still buy them online?

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6305862

For the Xbox controller you just download the software here … For the Xbox controller you just download the software here ,http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/download.aspx?category=Gaming

so can i use my standard xbox controller on my pc?

strobez1977;6305921

can i still buy them online?

At the new higher price of £17 yes...

Original Poster

oh damn i only have a wireless pad

I have the 360 joystick on my pc and love it. Couldnt recommend it enough.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions