Found 19th Aug 2009
hi there i wam looking for a good quality cot mattress that will not break my bank. probably not more than £80. anybody has any idea? any mummy or daddy out there can help me? thanks

12 Comments

I got one from toys r us, about the £80 mark and a pretty good one. Worth checking out there if you have one near you

They have a website too but you would need to pay delivery

EDIT - This one

toysrus.co.uk/Bab…754)

I paid £140 for my babes, but its the one with springs, which will do her for a good while for when her bed goes into a cot bed.

Kiddicare sprung one for us was £74 and very happy with it, we previously had a cheap foam one and it was false economy as it didn't last. Have heard people rec Baby matresses online but there was so much choice I gave up!

Original Poster

thanks for all the reply

lostscot;6061704

Kiddicare sprung one for us was £74 and very happy with it, we previously … Kiddicare sprung one for us was £74 and very happy with it, we previously had a cheap foam one and it was false economy as it didn't last. Have heard people rec Baby matresses online but there was so much choice I gave up!

+1 for kiddicare

I got my sons junior bed one from [url]www.cotmattress.co.uk[/url]. It is really good and really reasonable prices!

mine was a spring one for mothercare.. really recommend a spring interior as opposed to 'foam' which can 'indent' after a while.. coir fibre (coconut hair filling) ones can bring on allergies in very sensitive bubs. Anyways, 'they' recommend not to use the same mattress for a second baby that you used with the first... so no 'second hand mattresses recommended in other words... though saying that, did anyone here use the same mattress for their second baby?

Original Poster

is difficult to get a bargain for cot mattress, car seat etc
babies are expensive!!!! need to get a better pay job!

i got mine from mothercare. they are doing 10% off *most things* when spending £50 or more until 31st this month. hth

Banned

I would definately get a spring one too huni. Mines was around £80 but my youngest loves her cot lol, my eldest had a foam one and refused to sleep in her cot. Might have nothing to do with it but i think its fab xxx

Banned

samwants2save;6062148

mine was a spring one for mothercare.. really recommend a spring interior … mine was a spring one for mothercare.. really recommend a spring interior as opposed to 'foam' which can 'indent' after a while.. coir fibre (coconut hair filling) ones can bring on allergies in very sensitive bubs. Anyways, 'they' recommend not to use the same mattress for a second baby that you used with the first... so no 'second hand mattresses recommended in other words... though saying that, did anyone here use the same mattress for their second baby?

I didnt with my 2 but i will be keeping this one and using it again for number 3 xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions