Groups

which courrier service to use?

Hi im going to post a surround sound 2.1 speaker set soon roughly weighing 5 kg and was wondering what serice i should use to post it,i have only ever used royal mail for small things never this big

how much would it cost me and can the collect the parcel from me#?

thanks

12 Comments

I always use royal mail special delivery but that is because there is no courier services in my area. The service is good though and the item insured for £500 automatically

p4d.co.uk/

Used these a couple of times, yes they collect and you can get a quote on the site

I'ved used Hometextiles on Ebay before they are good for the price.

I found this company a few months ago, must admit I have not used them but worth visiting there site and checking comparing there prices

ppwexpress.com/

natversion1;2422056

I'ved used Hometextiles on Ebay before they are good for the price.

they have changed now,they no longer offer services on ebay

their new name is [url]www.parceltree.co.uk[/url]

i highly recommend them,i always use them

i use ]http//ww…com

dhl pick it up from you and delivery within 48 hours

enter 'gift' in code box to get a % off. might still work, tried it last week!

edjaned;2422118

they have changed now,they no longer offer services on ebaytheir new name … they have changed now,they no longer offer services on ebaytheir new name is [url]www.parceltree.co.uk[/url]i highly recommend them,i always use them

Learn something new every day, repp'd

edjaned;2422118

they have changed now,they no longer offer services on ebaytheir new name … they have changed now,they no longer offer services on ebaytheir new name is ]www.parceltree.co.uki highly recommend them,i always use them

Thanks used them a few times when they was on ebay, thought they had just stopped so thanks for the link! Rep ahoy!

Original Poster

ok thanks the item sold and i now need to get it collected and sent,when i typed in the poste code-iv191fb it said not in the uk,whats wrong

strobez1977;2432885

ok thanks the item sold and i now need to get it collected and sent,when … ok thanks the item sold and i now need to get it collected and sent,when i typed in the poste code-iv191fb it said not in the uk,whats wrong

Thats Tain, in the Scottish Highlands

A lot of companies wont deliver there

Original Poster

just managed to find a company that posts there -parcel tree

strobez1977;2433057

just managed to find a company that posts there -parcel tree

Is it more expensive than usual?

Did the buyer tell you he / she was in the Scottish Highlands before you agreed a price? I wouldn't be happy myself if they didn't but thats just me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …87150
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions