Groups
    EXPIRED

Which credit card can i use abroad that wont charge me everytime i made a withdrawl Ffrom the wall?????

Hi All

As above really, im going to Oz in May and I need a credit card that wont charge me everytime i make a cash withdrawl from the wall abroad, I know Nationwide were doing it but thery are now starting to charge from May !!!!!!

Just wondered if anyone had any ideas, im going to be paying any balance off as soon as i get home

thanks in advance

6 Comments

abbey national '' zero ''

Correct! Nationwide will begin to charge 1% from May.
    I must inform the other half to close it now. She set it up specifically for a S.A. hol in January. :thumbsup:

Nationwide are only charging outside Europe (not outside EU)

Just to clarify, though it does not help in Oz!

underthestairs;4728963

abbey national '' zero ''

This has been discontinued according to ]MSE
    Next best is the good old Post Office but they still charge for cash withdrawals

yipykayay;4729486

This has been discontinued according to ]MSENext best is the good old … This has been discontinued according to ]MSENext best is the good old Post Office but they still charge for cash withdrawals

are you sure? OMG i only got 1 last week,and was told it was zero fees
    maybe its best to phone abbey and check
    mse's page date is last year,but i got 1 of these cards last week
    (maybe they're re-instated?)

underthestairs;4732638

are you sure? OMG i only got 1 last week,and was told it was zero … are you sure? OMG i only got 1 last week,and was told it was zero feesmaybe its best to phone abbey and checkmse's page date is last year,but i got 1 of these cards last week(maybe they're re-instated?)

I personally don't know. Only going by the MSE pages. The page date must be wrong as they mention the Nationwide change which was only anounced a few weeks ago.
    What isn't mentioned on MSE is the fact that the card has only been temporarily withdrawn. More details ]here.
    Maybe they will only issue it right now if you specifically ask for it.
    I'm glad you mentioned getting it as I have a Nationwide card for holidays to the US but I will now be dumping it for the Abbey Zero.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men33
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      3. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions