Groups
    EXPIRED

which credit card deal is best?

Hello,

I have just finished university and about to start work. However I need a credit card to cover the deposit and rent initially until I get paid. I'm also thinking of using a credit card to pay for my car insurance all at once rather than pay monthly and have to pay more. I was wondering if anyone has any advice with regards to the best credit card deals for this kind of situation and whether i should go for one or two for these purposes.

I am new to the UKHD community and hope to benefit from your experience.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

6 Comments

Don't know myself off hand ,but this is a good reliable site for best financial deals and comparing credit cards Martin Lewis's Money saving expert moneysavingexpert.com/ hope you find what you need .
    Edited by: "rogparki" 23rd Jul 2014

Original Poster

OK. Thanks for the reply

If you cannot afford to pay the yearly cost for insurance putting it on a card will not be cheaper then many insurance companies. Unless you can afford to pay off the credit card before interest becomes due.

I recently got a Santander credit card you get cashback on lots of things and the best bit purchases are interest free for 18 months.

Original Poster

I can afford to pay it but it would be a huge chunk of my wage that month.

Argoj

If you cannot afford to pay the yearly cost for insurance putting it on a … If you cannot afford to pay the yearly cost for insurance putting it on a card will not be cheaper then many insurance companies. Unless you can afford to pay off the credit card before interest becomes due.

I can afford to pay it pretty much straight away but it would be a big chunk of my wage that month.

Original Poster

cacaman123

I recently got a Santander credit card you get cashback on lots of things … I recently got a Santander credit card you get cashback on lots of things and the best bit purchases are interest free for 18 months.

Yeah I've had a look at that. Seems to be one of best cashback deals around. Shame about the £24 annual fee.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware48
      2. Dreams bed sale.32
      3. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35
      4. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid46

See more discussions