Which credit card is the best....

7 replies
Found 11th Jul 2009
Hi. can someone help me please...
Im looking for a credit card that will give me the best amount of freebies!!! Im not interested in the 0% on transfers or anything like that as the credit card is just there to help with my credit rating. I am currently using the Asda CC which used to give me fuel 2p cheaper per litre but they have lowered that to just 1p and i dont seem to be gettin as many asda vouchers as i used to.

So if you have a credit card which gives you free vouchers for days out like to alton towers or something or if you know where i can go online to compare the different types of cards, please let me know

Thank you

7 Comments

there are a few on quidco that give a lump sum when you are accepted.

i have american express at 1 per cent cashback annually

and tesco which give clubcard points.

really good cashback offers seem to have dissappeared recently.

moneyextra.com/cre…ds/

American Express
Platinum Cash Back Card 5% maximum cashback rate

18.9%
APR Intro Balance Transfer 18.9% for Life

Intro Purchases 18.9% for Life

Intro Cash Advance Rate: 27.9%

blackpeppa;5718507

http://www.moneyextra.com/credit-cards/American ExpressPlatinum Cash Back … http://www.moneyextra.com/credit-cards/American ExpressPlatinum Cash Back Card 5% maximum cashback rate 18.9%APR Intro Balance Transfer 18.9% for LifeIntro Purchases 18.9% for LifeIntro Cash Advance Rate: 27.9%

Amex is good tho not accepted everywhere so I cancelled mine as it became a bit of a pain in the asre

Got an egg money which gives 1% but I'm not sure they're accepting new customers.

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies.. ye its a shame the american express cards are not accepted in most shops...

Other than the cashbacks, are there any that offer day out vouchers?? eg alton towers?

tallpete33;5718689

Got an egg money which gives 1% but I'm not sure they're accepting new … Got an egg money which gives 1% but I'm not sure they're accepting new customers.

It looks like they are about to introduce a £1 a month charge for it ..:x

[COLOR="Purple"]I have a John Lewis cc which gains you JL vouchers![/COLOR]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions