Groups
    EXPIRED

Which digital camera?

Difficult question I know, as there are so many possibles, but I'm after a digital camera for around £100 which will be used for taking outdoor photos. I'd prefer one with built in rechargable battery. Any ideas?

10 Comments

I've got a Fuji Z1 and can recommend that, should be lower than £100 as there are newer models out.

A quick check on Amazon...

]http//ww…8-3

Obviously other people will recommend different cameras though.

:This one has been posted in the forums and doesn't look bad for the price.....

ebuyer.com/UK/…842 :thumbsup:

fujifilm.co.uk/sho…php

if you want excellent results in low light the F20 is yers baby.

Original Poster

The F20 looks good to me.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

After an extensive search, I went for the Sony DSC W50 for £125 delivered from ebuyer.:thumbsup:

carperkm

After an extensive search, I went for the Sony DSC W50 for £125 delivered … After an extensive search, I went for the Sony DSC W50 for £125 delivered from ebuyer.:thumbsup:

yes a good buy...you usually find that a hundred pound budget turns into 25% more.

Fuji F20.
    Brilliant at higher ISO

Panasonic are new to the market.

I bought a fz50 (dont even bother looking, it was £300.00)

My point is a had a fuji that i loved till it broke, the panasonic is a million times better still.

This is the first place i looked so probably not the cheapest. 6mp camera. bargain. trust me ;-)
    shop around tho. you may get it under a ton.

ebuyer.com/UK/…381

The optical image stabiliser is one very clever piece of kit. My fuji never had that feature so many a blurred picture got deleted.

bizw0z

Panasonic are new to the market.I bought a fz50 (dont even bother … Panasonic are new to the market.I bought a fz50 (dont even bother looking, it was £300.00)My point is a had a fuji that i loved till it broke, the panasonic is a million times better still.This is the first place i looked so probably not the cheapest. 6mp camera. bargain. trust me ;-) shop around tho. you may get it under a ton.http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/117381The optical image stabiliser is one very clever piece of kit. My fuji never had that feature so many a blurred picture got deleted.

damn, just noticed you bought one.... next time

carperkm

After an extensive search, I went for the Sony DSC W50 for £125 delivered … After an extensive search, I went for the Sony DSC W50 for £125 delivered from ebuyer.:thumbsup:

You wont be dissapointed, I have a w70 and its very good. W50 is only £120.70 delivered from cameras2u.com...

cameras2u.com/pro…W50

guess its too late now anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Memory foam mattress topper55
      2. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      4. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22

See more discussions