Groups

Which Digital Camera.... Aaaaghh!

Hello there

I'm currently looking for a new digital camera which will a) high-quality photo's and b) large amount of optical zoom 10x minimum

I've mainly been focusing on the Panasonic Lumix range have now have 3 candidates...

FZ38 for £240
    TZ8 for £200
    TZ10 for £250

I would be happy with the TZ8 but not sure whether it's worth the extra £40-50 for one of the other models?

Also - what about camera's from other manufacturers? Are there any others which can compare with the Panasonic Lumix range?

Thanks

4 Comments

I had a similar dilemma recently, was looking for 10mp, 12xzoom, not too bothered about HDas want nice pictures, not a video camera. Went for the TZ65 from Curry's at £150 (plus quidco).

Very pleased!!!

just recieved my brand new panasonic lumix fs30 this morning and it's brilliant
    8x optical zoom 14 megapixel for £140 really good value for the amazing quality of pictures it takes!
    and it comes in purple!!! (and other colours!)

OP i'd save yourself £100 or so and get this!!

Canon SX200IS is amazing

I've got a TZ7 & my Dad just went and got a TZ10, wish I'd waited for the 10 to come out. Just spend the extra you won't be dissapointed!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64490
      2. One for the mathmeticians1320
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767420
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216

See more discussions