Which digital DVB-T TV USB sticks?

Found 10th Jun 2007
I have yet to try one of these but I am quite keen to grab one before midnight tonight as I have yet to buy anything with google checkout and am feeling a bit left out ;-)

Now Ebuyer have this one ebuyer.com/UK/…962ebuyer.com/UK/…962
which if I add something small to the order I can get £10 off, but I dont want to buy a lemon so I'm looking for recomendations from those of you who have this or something similar. Has to be usb really as I want to be able to use it with my laptops as well as the PC.

3 Comments

Sloth/Mod

I know this will sound stupid but have you checked that you get a Freeview signal in your area and that you're areial is up to it?

Sloth/Mod

However, i have one of these and got it working with Vista after tracking down the drivers on the manufacturers homepage but even though i'm in a strong signal area it still only works when plugged into the main home arieal. :-(

Original Poster

I'm all freeviewed up here at home with good signals available from 3 different transmitters so aerial gain isnt a problem and I already realise that the stick antenna they come with is prob a waste of box space unless your right on top of the transmitter, thats the nature of digital (all or nothing) its just usb kit that I need some recomendations on.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gatwick Airport Parking34
    2. Wireless earphones22
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47
    4. Domain renewal34

See more discussions