Groups

Which Earphones? (Creative EP-830 vs Creative EP-630 vs Sennheiser CX500)

Hey guys,
    im really stuck and need some help! My goldring gx200's broke the other day and I need a replacement! I had my eye on one of the three models above. Which would be the best ones to go for? (all round performance, wouldnt mind spending up to £20)
    Cheers!
    DG

7 Comments

I've been using the 630's for years now. They are inexpensive, but have a good range and fidelity.

Original Poster

How do the 630s compare to the 830s? I had my eye on the cx500's but was put of with the volume control :x

Original Poster

Thanks robovski!!

I can't tell you how they compare as I've not used the 830's, but I understand there are a good mix of reviews over at Trusted Reviews.
    EP-630 trustedreviews.com/mul…/p1

Original Poster

Cheers mate, I was jus about to order them last night until I realised that they are likely to be dispatched in 10-12 days! I needed them asap as I wanted to take them on holiday with me! Due to this, I might have to buy from another place. Saw these on play for £8.99 but from the playtrade sellers, have you any experience with the sellers listed for this item on play? Would be well gutted if I ended up with fakes!!

Not with the independent sellers, no. Play.com itself has always been fine. I got my headphones in Argos ages ago, but they are sold all over the place.

i have creative ep-830.the sound quality is good.but build quality is very low.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044540
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467

See more discussions