Which EU city during Feb half term?

Posted 23rd Nov
Looking to go away for 3 nights during Feb half term.

Which city would you recommend?
The two of us mainly be walking around, visiting sites, exploring and relaxing & not to cold weather.

Factoring in price from London airports.

Any recommendations?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Lisbon, Barcelona, Copenhagen
Wherever you go, flights are going to be very expensive. Probably best looking for flights first
Just got back from Krakow. Historic centre, Salt mine, Auschwitz. A v interesting couple of days.
justingalore23/11/2019 09:13

Just got back from Krakow. Historic centre, Salt mine, Auschwitz. A v …Just got back from Krakow. Historic centre, Salt mine, Auschwitz. A v interesting couple of days.

I'd normally recommend Poland, too, but dependent on where you go, it might still be pretty cold.
Madrid is lovely in Feb... proper Spanish people wrapped up in coats & scarves but warm enough for us Brits to wear a light jacket (or even just a T-shirt!). Lovely sunshine and lots to do.
39082588-Mhei4.jpg
I would say Kraków but so many polish people book their flights to use on half term to get home is very unusual to find cheap deals saying that you might get a package deal on easyJet holiday
Switzerland,we went to Basle last feb ,loved it loads to do very easy to get around.
Bratislava, it’s not to touristy yet but will get there, good prices as well on beer and food, you can go to Vienna in an hour on the train or a boat in just over an hour along the Danube....
Another vote for Krakow
Seville should be warmish. Ive heard its beautiful, so my wife and i are going late march early april.
Salzburg, prague, rome, copenhagan, paris and lisbon all great places. Depending on what youre after.
39089778-nqMI3.jpgOne off the beaten track , Wroclaw in Poland has a lot going for it. Reykjavik is good too ( cheap flights from Luton) , good chance of seeing the Northern Lights too in February. We went in January and were lucky enough to get good discounted tours by booking them Black Friday. Iceland is expensive , but you can manage the expense with careful planning and worth doing.
Edited by: "yorkie12" 23rd Nov
Paris
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions