which excercise dvd is best?

Found 15th Nov 2009
Right, got a few more pounds to lose and desp need to tone up and want to invest in a good excercise dvd and would like your opinions please. I would prefer a dance type one, for example urban workout (only one iv heard of that I can think of) as I feel I would be less likely to think 'argh got to do boring excercise' if I was dancing, which is fun. So let me know which you think is the most fun and seems to have the best results. thankyou

1. Misc
  2. DVD
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. DVD
13 Comments

The missus swears by Davina. Not sure if they are dance ones but she has all of them and thay are working.

Original Poster

ill have a look see if theres any clips of them online

Original Poster

cant believe theres not more people with an opinion on this

your avvy still isnt sorted! hmmm

i have a few as new,i never use them as i prefer to go to classes instead if interested i will dig them out,i think i have a couple of carmen electra/sexy dancing ones lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6896511

your avvy still isnt sorted! hmmm

nope, ill try and do it tomorrow when im back to using my own laptop

Original Poster

edjaned;6896515

i have a few as new,i never use them as i prefer to go to classes instead … i have a few as new,i never use them as i prefer to go to classes instead if interested i will dig them out,i think i have a couple of carmen electra/sexy dancing ones lol

well id prefer to join the gym, but im waiting for my mum to join with me, that was the plan anyway, so just thought id do some home excercise in the runup till xmas

Are you the same lass who has put a Wii away for her kiddies for xmas? If so, I would try My Fitness Coach. It's a little more expensive, I got mine for £15, but I have found it excellent. It taylors a whole programme around your initial fitness levels, including your heart rate, and your statistics. It reviews it each time you work out, depending on how you found it. You can plan your sessions in, and it charts your progress as you go. You choose your own music, and it allows you to unlock more music as it goes.

I prefer this to any of my dvd's now, as I became a little disillusioned with them. The stars heavily promote them, with the 'wow, look what I can do' story, then they all seem to fall off the bandwagon again. It doesn't motivate me that much to be honest.

Goodluck by the way, in your new circumstances. You sound a credit to your girls. ( If you're not the lass I was thinking about, ignore last bit!)

Davina is quite hard I have heard

Original Poster

minkle;6897859

Are you the same lass who has put a Wii away for her kiddies for xmas? If … Are you the same lass who has put a Wii away for her kiddies for xmas? If so, I would try My Fitness Coach. It's a little more expensive, I got mine for £15, but I have found it excellent. It taylors a whole programme around your initial fitness levels, including your heart rate, and your statistics. It reviews it each time you work out, depending on how you found it. You can plan your sessions in, and it charts your progress as you go. You choose your own music, and it allows you to unlock more music as it goes.I prefer this to any of my dvd's now, as I became a little disillusioned with them. The stars heavily promote them, with the 'wow, look what I can do' story, then they all seem to fall off the bandwagon again. It doesn't motivate me that much to be honest.Goodluck by the way, in your new circumstances. You sound a credit to your girls. ( If you're not the lass I was thinking about, ignore last bit!)

The person your talking abput sounds lovely, I dont have any children

Original Poster

anyone else? want to get one tomorrow

tatemze;6898320

The person your talking abput sounds lovely, I dont have any children

Sorry about that! Oops. I think I have spent too much time on here today!

Original Poster

minkle;6901044

Sorry about that! Oops. I think I have spent too much time on here today!

its ok
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. My parents want a coffee pod machine...Tassimo?23
    2. deaf dad, how do i get sound to the back of the room without turning the vo…59
    3. Google Home Mini Commands55
    4. Xbox one headset22

See more discussions