Which game are you currently playing? (Single/Multiplayer)

Found 27th Jun
Let’s face it we all need time to game! How much time are you putting in?

Just thought I’d start a discussion about this. Which game are you currently committing to at the moment or plan to? How is it going? Is the game good/bad?

Im playing through Dying Light: The Following at the moment.
Community Updates
Misc
29 Comments
Golf clash
Going back to Fallout 4 tonight, new start.

Thinking about going either Melee and Power armor playthrough or going for small arms (pistols and such) with no power armour allowed.

Thoughts?
DeusVentus1 m ago

Going back to Fallout 4 tonight, new start.Thinking about going either …Going back to Fallout 4 tonight, new start.Thinking about going either Melee and Power armor playthrough or going for small arms (pistols and such) with no power armour allowed.Thoughts?

Max Luck play through every time.
catbeans49 s ago

Max Luck play through every time.

With small arms? Like making it interesting
Final fantasy 14
Some sort of minecraft ftb lite mod (shneeky?). Machines, quarries, power and lots of weird stuff.
deleted1315437
DeusVentus4 m ago

Going back to Fallout 4 tonight, new start.Thinking about going either …Going back to Fallout 4 tonight, new start.Thinking about going either Melee and Power armor playthrough or going for small arms (pistols and such) with no power armour allowed.Thoughts?

I literally played through a half the game without the power armour. I keep forgetting it exists. Even though it’s on the cover of the game.

Imo it would be extremely difficult to play through without at least using it at some point unless you have a s*** tonne of explosives in the inventory.
deleted131543727th Jun

I literally played through a half the game without the power armour. I …I literally played through a half the game without the power armour. I keep forgetting it exists. Even though it’s on the cover of the game. Imo it would be extremely difficult to play through without at least using it at some point unless you have a s*** tonne of explosives in the inventory.

I have just had a lightbulb moment!!

I'm gonna do a power armour playthrough with no weapon use at all, only grenades and landmines.

Feel i may die a few times....
deleted1315437
DeusVentus2 m ago

I have just had a lightbulb moment!!I'm gonna do a power armour …I have just had a lightbulb moment!!I'm gonna do a power armour playthrough with no weapon use at all, only grenades and landmines.Feel i may die a few times....

I wouldn’t recommend it.
deleted131543727th Jun

I wouldn’t recommend it.

I love a good challenge with the hint of death involved haha

Will see how I get on
Just started DK: Tropical Freeze on the Switch, looks good so far. Been playing Overcooked these last few weeks when I have the time, it's quite good!
deleted131543727th Jun

I literally played through a half the game without the power armour. I …I literally played through a half the game without the power armour. I keep forgetting it exists. Even though it’s on the cover of the game. Imo it would be extremely difficult to play through without at least using it at some point unless you have a s*** tonne of explosives in the inventory.

I remember hoarding Power Armour up and cores in a couple spots, thinking oh I'll need these down the line, started to run out of things to do and places to go and realised i had about 50 power cores.
God of war. Got to be one of my all time favourites. Especially on the pro. The look the feel the story. Just a very well made game.
deleted131543727th Jun

I think once you have ballistic weave and some decent legendary armour pieces you don't need it late game. I don't use power armour at all as I find it feels too clunky to move in a firefight. Also forget to use grenades a lot of time!
Shifting through the crew 1, steep, the division, wreckfest, evil within 1 & need for speed atm.
The Game of Life.... I'm losing
deleted1315437
geebeegooner53 m ago

Shifting through the crew 1, steep, the division, wreckfest, evil within 1 …Shifting through the crew 1, steep, the division, wreckfest, evil within 1 & need for speed atm.

What’s your secret? I can barely get through one game in a year. Maybe I just love taking my time and focusing on every little detail of the game.
Usually depends on the day, normally 1-2 hours a day Monday to Thursday and 3-4 hours a day Friday to Sunday.

Currently playing American McGee's Alice which is good, I enjoyed Madness Returns but due to the age of the game the controls aren't as smooth IMO. Also playing through Vanquish which is a decent 3rd person shooter, reminds me somewhat of gears of war. Playing through Forza Horizon 2 as I finished the 1st one last week, nice arcadey fun and a game you can play when time is not on your side like Rocket League.

How are you finding the following compared to the main game?
deleted1315437
oli_1_uk9 m ago

Usually depends on the day, normally 1-2 hours a day Monday to Thursday …Usually depends on the day, normally 1-2 hours a day Monday to Thursday and 3-4 hours a day Friday to Sunday.Currently playing American McGee's Alice which is good, I enjoyed Madness Returns but due to the age of the game the controls aren't as smooth IMO. Also playing through Vanquish which is a decent 3rd person shooter, reminds me somewhat of gears of war. Playing through Forza Horizon 2 as I finished the 1st one last week, nice arcadey fun and a game you can play when time is not on your side like Rocket League.How are you finding the following compared to the main game?

Sorry should have mentioned actually haven’t reached the following yet. I purchased Dying Light Enhanced Edition recently. I’m skimming through the main game atm. It’s an absolute blast. But I just know The Following will be amazing from what I’ve heard and seen, can’t wait to get started. Have you played the following then? I tried Rocket League as well wasn’t for me tbh or perhaps I was just rubbish at it
deleted131543727th Jun

Sorry should have mentioned actually haven’t reached the following yet. I p …Sorry should have mentioned actually haven’t reached the following yet. I purchased Dying Light Enhanced Edition recently. I’m skimming through the main game atm. It’s an absolute blast. But I just know The Following will be amazing from what I’ve heard and seen, can’t wait to get started. Have you played the following then? I tried Rocket League as well wasn’t for me tbh or perhaps I was just rubbish at it

Yeah played through the following DLC, was really good, changes up the action somewhat as you can drive buggies in it, it's really good DLC IMO, I was the same way at first when rocket league came out but started to find it addictive when I was short on time, played through season mode on rookie and have been able to win seasons on pro but that's my limit, don't play online as I would get owned at that point lol.

Dying light main game is a decent length so should last you a while depending on how much time you play a day/week
Currently playing Assassin’s Creed Origins, first Assassin's Creed game I've enjoyed. Normally get bored after a few hours. Multiplayer I've recently got back into Overwatch after giving up for months.
deleted1315437
Old.Man1 h, 7 m ago

Currently playing Assassin’s Creed Origins, first Assassin's Creed game I …Currently playing Assassin’s Creed Origins, first Assassin's Creed game I've enjoyed. Normally get bored after a few hours. Multiplayer I've recently got back into Overwatch after giving up for months.

Heard good things about Origins. I couldn’t get into the AC franchise myself. There seems to be too many to go through at the moment the way they’re churning out these AC games. Each to their own I guess.
Fallout 3 atm, recently 100% Fallout 4 so thought I'd try out the older games. I just stumbled upon Old Olney at night...I...I wasn't prepared...at all.
deleted1315437
LilHammerette1 h, 4 m ago

Fallout 3 atm, recently 100% Fallout 4 so thought I'd try out the older …Fallout 3 atm, recently 100% Fallout 4 so thought I'd try out the older games. I just stumbled upon Old Olney at night...I...I wasn't prepared...at all.

How is it playing after Fallout 4? Apparently 4 is the worst Fallout of them all which is just wrong.
Edited by: "deleted1315437" 1st Jul
Nier:automata & Fortnite
Lots of VR at the moment so going back and forth between Gorn, Thrill of the Fight, Eleven Table Tennis and Elite
deleted13154371st Jul

How is it playing after Fallout 4? Apparently 4 is the worst Fallout of …How is it playing after Fallout 4? Apparently 4 is the worst Fallout of them all which is just wrong.

It took me a while to get used to not picking every thing up, in FO4 I would have filled my pockets with tin cans and clipboards. And I now see (and appreciate) how much stronger the dialogue is compared to 4. I'll always have a special place for 4, you never forget your first
deleted1315437
LilHammerette2 h, 29 m ago

It took me a while to get used to not picking every thing up, in FO4 I …It took me a while to get used to not picking every thing up, in FO4 I would have filled my pockets with tin cans and clipboards. And I now see (and appreciate) how much stronger the dialogue is compared to 4. I'll always have a special place for 4, you never forget your first

One of the best I have ever played is Fallout 4. Now I know why it was hugely rated in the first place.
Played SuperHot as it was Xbox's games with gold Freebie, which was a blast. Can imagine playing it in VR would be such good fun though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions