Which game should i buy?

Which one of the following three games should i buy? Bad company 2, Just Cause 2, or Alan wake.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for any insight

17 Comments

none...go buy a megadrive instead
much more fun

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;8797529

NONE wait until a good game comes out:thumbsup:

Such as?;-)

Original Poster

akme;8797518

none...go buy a megadrive insteadmuch more fun

I prefer the Sega master system:-D

Banned

Just cause 2 definately. Much longer gameplay than any of the others

DEALofaLifetime;8797544

I prefer the Sega master system:-D

built in alex kid?

Alan wake

Original Poster

akme;8797554

built in alex kid?

Yep thats the one!. I have my Sega Master system tucked away behind my sofa:p you wanna see a pic of it?;-)

Bad Company 2 if you have online play.
I've gotten a little addicted to it.
Make sure you have at least 1 online buddy though...

Bad Company 2 is dog poo! I bought it after all the brill reviews and i ahve to say it is absolutely POOO!!!!!!!!

missgem;8798164

Bad Company 2 is dog poo! I bought it after all the brill reviews and i … Bad Company 2 is dog poo! I bought it after all the brill reviews and i ahve to say it is absolutely POOO!!!!!!!!

Too much fighting ?

Alan wake

dontasciime;8798984

Too much fighting ?

Not at all i love call of duty, and im on that all the time, but i dunno theres something i just cant put my finger on with battlefield, but i just dont rate it! x

Banned

missgem;8798164

Bad Company 2 is dog poo! I bought it after all the brill reviews and i … Bad Company 2 is dog poo! I bought it after all the brill reviews and i ahve to say it is absolutely POOO!!!!!!!!

eh? its brilliant. Much more fun than any of the COD series

buy alan wake then once finished trade it for just cause 2 or BFBC2

Banned

easy answer

buy the cheapest and by the time you have finished it, the others will be cheap too

missgem;8802879

Not at all i love call of duty, and im on that all the time, but i dunno … Not at all i love call of duty, and im on that all the time, but i dunno theres something i just cant put my finger on with battlefield, but i just dont rate it! x

Your prerogative. :thumbsup:

I'm playing Alan Wake at the moment, which I'd highly recommend.
It's a fascinating game; lots of mystery, horror, intrigue - in fact its almost like watching a movie or reading a book.
I'm really enjoying it so far; I reckon I'll have finished it this weekend; I'd say I've spent around 15-20 hours on it by the time of completion.

My mate has Bad Company 2; he gave me a demonstration of the multiplayer and would recommend it. His main gripe is the maps aren't expansive enough (too many bottle-necks I think). Looks good on the PS3, but I'd probably get it myself on the PC.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047153
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866383
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1828

See more discussions