Which game should I buy? or Recommend me one Help!

Im currently bored out of my brains and im looking into buying a new game for my 360. I've been closey looking at these 3 games:

RDR undead nightmare, Halo reach, NFS hot pursuit.

What do you think guys which one should I get? or is there any other game you would recommend?

Thankyou

11 Comments

Halo reach

reach.

If you're bored - then Red Dead without a doubt if you have stuff to do - then get halo reach (cheap atm!) - and if you have no reason to get the other two get NFS.

Simples.

Vanquish

I've got halo reach and red dead both great games but given choice would go for halo reach. I also bought black ops but finished it quick wasnt that impressed so traded it in for assassins creed brotherhood (which is also v good!!)

nfs

Banned

rdr but original if you havent played it as superior to undead and same price (and about 3 times the length)

nfs

Original Poster

I dont mean to sound lazy, but does anyone know what the prices are instore at game/gamestation for NFSHP, Reach, and Undead nightmare today?
Edited by: "DEALofaLifetime" 9th Dec 2010

DEALofaLifetime

I dont mean to sound lazy, but does anyone know what the prices are … I dont mean to sound lazy, but does anyone know what the prices are instore at game/gamestation for NFSHP, Reach, and Undead nightmare today?

Game Prices
Gamestation Prices

Original Poster

Disco

Game PricesGamestation Prices

lol for that! but my point is yesterday I went into game/gamestation and they were selling undead nightmare for £24.99 when online on both sites they were selling it for £19.99!

I just dont want a wasted trip through the cold to find out the price is not the same instore. oO

Edited by: "DEALofaLifetime" 9th Dec 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543732
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114448
    3. word association Game73844440
    4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1528

See more discussions