Which games are you guys looking forward to this year!!

Me myself im looking forward to the following -

Dead Island, Silent Hill Downpour, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, Gears of war 3 to name a few. What about you guys?

55 Comments

Fifa 12

Banned

Battlefield 3 will blow everything away

Paddy Charlie

Battlefield 3 will blow everything away

Agreed if the trailers are anything to go by....

Gears 3 should be good, and I wanna get my hands on MK9 asap...Will be interesting to see the COD due at the same time as Battlefield 3
Edited by: "bfjem" 21st Apr 2011

Banned

Dead Island, Battlefield 3, Fifa 12, MW3?

And not heard about Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, gonna have a look now

Banned

Looking forward to something fresh and not a polished rehash of the same old thing

whatsThePoint

Looking forward to something fresh and not a polished rehash of the same … Looking forward to something fresh and not a polished rehash of the same old thing

Such as?

LA noire - something abit different

krazie2004

Such as?

don't bother, he won't add anything to the thread he will just bait you

Mass effect 3 it's going to be epic!

Skyrim, Batman

^^ completely forgot about arkham city which should be amazing considering how good arkham asylum was

Charades at Christmas lol

Banned

Alfonse

don't bother, he won't add anything to the thread he will just bait you

who's baiting and if i knew of anything fresh coming alone i would of mentioned it, but if you get excited playing the same game with the new thing being different graphics thats your choice

Banned

whatsThePoint

who's baiting and if i knew of anything fresh coming alone i would of … who's baiting and if i knew of anything fresh coming alone i would of mentioned it, but if you get excited playing the same game with the new thing being different graphics thats your choice

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Please-don-t-feed-the-trolls-atsof-547660_170_186.jpg

BRINK!!!!!!!! and not much longer to wait :):):)
Edited by: "autolesbona" 21st Apr 2011

Banned

Paddy Charlie

how original
i take it your one of the people who get's excited by the same game being turned out time after time

Fifa 12, F1 2011

Banned

Skyrim, Tomb Raider, Batman, Rage, Deus Ex, Prey 2, Mass Effect 3, LA Noir, Dead Island, Brink
In that order

Uncharted 3, inFamous 2, Dead Island, L.A Noir, Sorcery and also interested to see how Duke Nukem turns out.

BRINK, RAGE, Fifa 12, Football Manager 2012

Ghost Recon 4
Skyrim
Dungeon Siege 3
LA Noire
Deus Ex

whatsThePoint

how original :|i take it your one of the people who get's excited by the … how original :|i take it your one of the people who get's excited by the same game being turned out time after time

lol, what did I say...................hahahaha

and I see you contributed nothing to the thread..........................again

pwned
Edited by: "Alfonse" 21st Apr 2011

dungavel

Skyrim, Batman

Same, especially Skyrim.

Duke nukem

Gears Of War 3, currently waiting for my beta code from Game. Should be getting it today.

Uncharted 3
Battlefield 3
Batman: Arkham City
La Noire

Cannot wait!

Gears of War 3 & Ghost Recon FS

only definate buys for me this year will be Gears 3 (waiting on code) & BF3 (depending on how good the beta is), as for others, well i have a jtag so i use that as a try before you buy.

street fighter vs tekken

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiVYyTN7ZevXC9EqUxemButJlQYJdMtOuePSJtVfQ3FBgRuFenHg[/img]

Uncharted 3
Battlefield 3
La Noire

All the titles I am looking forward to have been mentioned, but Skyrim takes the crown.
Dead Island sounds amazing... it's guaranteed to be a massive disappointment.
I'm also getting worried about Deus Ex.
Edited by: "MBeeching" 21st Apr 2011

roryk83

Uncharted 3Battlefield 3Batman: Arkham CityLa Noire

Good choices!

I would love to say Diablo 3 but that aint gonna happen, So its basically (avoiding whats already been said)

Warhammer 40K Space Marine, Guild Wars 2 (TBC), F.E.A.R. 3, DotA 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Again still TBC as a 2011 release)

Skyrim, FIFA 12, Battlefield 3 and Arkham City when it's cheap.

Uncharted 3 - Thats all X)

Uncharted 3. Trailer looks awesome.

gears 3, waiting on a code from game although they've just sent out emails saying they havn't enough to give out although those that pre ordered should recieve them early next week.

I got my code from game this afternoon.

In no order
F1 2011
Fifa 2012
Gears 3
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
Forza 4
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 3
Max Payne 3 ????
Saints Row: The Third (if thats out in 2011)
New Ghost recon
GRID 2?

Edited by: "SteJosh" 21st Apr 2011

Pretty much like others have said uncharted 3, batman, max Payne 3 etc. My biggest wish is for the PSN to start selling decent retro games. I want to get sensible world of soccer and it's on xbox

I would also like the rumoured MGS HD collection and trophies for MGS 4 to give me and excuse to play it again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73944498
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7151347
    3. What would be HELL to you?1922
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1628

See more discussions