which gameshow would suit you?

Banned
Which gameshow (prizes,money etc..) would you chose if you had the choice?

Who wants to be a millionaire? which requires good general knowledge

a pot luck show like Deal or no deal? just gotta get lucky tbh.

the cube? where you have to be confident in your own ability both physically and mentally.

for me personally ,it would be a show like the cube. what about you?

23 Comments

would love a go at the cube! millionaire I would hate-some of the "general knowledge" questions are too obscure for me,history questions would kill me and anything involving english counties(theres always one) would be the end of me.Deal or no deal-I laugh at all the people who have a "system"-its a random box ffs!

The Lottery game in it to win it - with Dale Winton. Always manage to get the answers on that and the money's not too bad. Though probably be totally different when you're in the hot seat.

Banned

I would love to be a dancer on strictly.

Ok, I chose deal or no deal.

I am seriously thinking of applying

Original Poster Banned

kaks26

The Lottery game in it to win it - with Dale Winton. Always manage to … The Lottery game in it to win it - with Dale Winton. Always manage to get the answers on that and the money's not too bad. Though probably be totally different when you're in the hot seat.

yeah i know the one. it would annoy me so much if i got my end question wrong and my winnings went to someone else.

would never go on goldenballs. i know that much. lol

Banned

miss world of course X)

Original Poster Banned

keep an eye out for ''the million pound drop'' tomorrow aswell. from the producers of deal or no deal and total wipeout.

i would be on pointless imo best gameshow on telly the now

DangerGod

yeah i know the one. it would annoy me so much if i got my end question … yeah i know the one. it would annoy me so much if i got my end question wrong and my winnings went to someone else.would never go on goldenballs. i know that much. lol

OMG forgot about Goldenballs - so cringey at the end when one of them steals it. I would hate that and probably punch them if it was me X)

million pound drop / the cube ( saw that for the first time this weekend )

i like the game that ant/dec did - sit on the big bronco/piggy and make all the pound coins go through to the bottom... i wana do that one..

Family fortunes as the answers are just common sense!

jellybaby22

i want to be on who wants to be a millionaire... but I have a feeling I … i want to be on who wants to be a millionaire... but I have a feeling I would go home with nothing.....when i was little I wanted to go on funhouse

wanted to go on funhouse for a totally different reason to you jb22

erm no i liked pat sharps mullet... of course the twins happy days

Banned

The Cube or Fun House

vibeone

The Cube or Fun House

old silver fox schofield or the twins....

silverfox ... twins???

TWINS hands down

DangerGod

keep an eye out for ''the million pound drop'' tomorrow aswell. from the … keep an eye out for ''the million pound drop'' tomorrow aswell. from the producers of deal or no deal and total wipeout.

The problem with the million pound drop the first time around was the fact they would give people weird questions that no-one could know. It was usually something that had four numbered answers like what is the temperature in Barcelona now.

Also forcing a person not to split on the last question made it so hardly anyone won anything, they needed some 'lifeline' type gimmick on the last question that made it more exciting and guaranteed a few more would walk away with small amounts.

Banned

arcangel111

old silver fox schofield or the twins.... silverfox ... twins???TWINS … old silver fox schofield or the twins.... silverfox ... twins???TWINS hands down

Yer but you could buy the twins for £250k... probably less these days actually - time catches up with us all.

It's basically 250k vs a go kart and some lego.

Banned

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/152/m_726d2c37612c4048bbeea7dfa827e2d6.jpg

vibeone

Yer but you could buy the twins for £250k... probably less these days … Yer but you could buy the twins for £250k... probably less these days actually - time catches up with us all.It's basically 250k vs a go kart and some lego.

blogs.mirror.co.uk/we-…jpg

sorry about the link but i can't get onto photobucket in work ... the twins are looking good !

if i had 250k i reckon i could get an hour or two with them...

Original Poster Banned

just started watching this million pound drop for the first time, they are asking questions from today? pretty tough question i think,i doubt they have bothered to check with being etting ready on the show tonight etc.. will be surprised if they have anything left at the end!

The Crystal Maze as i always fancied running around there being camp as Christmas like the others

Syzable

The Crystal Maze as i always fancied running around there being camp as … The Crystal Maze as i always fancied running around there being camp as Christmas like the others

Lol - is that still going that show? Remember it from years ago.

Takeshi's Castle

Total Wipeout

I even got the application form, but it was stupid long to fill in.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Biscuit addiction1642
    2. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"33
    3. Customer Service from Giffgaff worth £60???44
    4. Nightmare with BT over Broadband910

See more discussions