Which gaming pc should i buy?

4 replies
Found 13th Jul 2009
Hi,

I am looking at buying a new pc for gaming this week after researching into what to get ive come across several pc's which i think might fit the bill for me.

Was wondering if someone could maybe see if i have found a winner with any of the following,

1 - overclockers.co.uk/sho…-OE

2 - ebuyer.com/pro…368

3 - comet.co.uk/sho…200

Looking at getting the best value for money whilst not buying older techonogy or if someone had a recommendation for the same price range i would be greatful.

4 Comments

None of them are what i would call gaming PCs with ati4850 and GT 250 graphics ,They are powerful PCs that will play games but if gaming is the main use then a less powerful PC with better graphics would be better,
Just noticed the Overclockers one has a good choice of graphics cards and Vista comes with windows 7 upgrade voucher,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5738129

None of them are what i would call gaming PCs with ati4850 and GT 250 … None of them are what i would call gaming PCs with ati4850 and GT 250 graphics ,They are powerful PCs that will play games but if gaming is the main use then a less powerful PC with better graphics would be better,Just noticed the Overclockers one has a good choice of graphics cards and Vista comes with windows 7 upgrade voucher,

I was looking more towards the overclockers pc myself anyways, do you think upgrading it to the ATI Radeon HD 4870 1024MB graphics card would be ok? dont know a great deal about what the best graphics cards are at the moment.

I'd go for the overclockers one with a GTX 295 or 285 if u don't wanna spend too much! Nice PC, i'm jealous!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/ebuyer.jpg

+ This:- scan.co.uk/Pro…ady

Would be my choice at around £730, you get more for your money TBH. Although the i7's are nice processors.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions