Which hair straighteners to buy? Advice please on cheap straighters.

Found 11th Mar 2008
I have GHDs which are great but these have packed up & need to buy another pair.

I cannot afford to buy GHD's anymore and would like to know if any one can recommend some that are just as good.

8 Comments

heat up a pasta machine....

i now buy babyliss and these are as good as the ghd if you get the right ones littlewoods do them for 40 pounds they are pink and come inthere own case

babyliss pro

amazon.co.uk/BaB…80I

i got these. they are very good and have a 5 year guarantee

i use kodo(after a salon recomended them) they are just as good as ghd but alot cheaper have a look on fleabay :thumbsup:

Hi just a thought but why not phone GHD i did when my straighteners packed up and they told me to send them back and they would fix them or send me a replacement
Worth a try :thumbsup:

How old are your GHDS? Mine were out of guarantee when they stopped working but i sent the straighteners and a letter explaining the problem to GHD (address found online) saying that i had paid alot of money for them and couldnt afford to buy a new pair. They sent me a brand new pair in return. Fantastic customer service so i would try that first before you run out and buy a cheap pair

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;1701853

How old are your GHDS? Mine were out of guarantee when they stopped … How old are your GHDS? Mine were out of guarantee when they stopped working but i sent the straighteners and a letter explaining the problem to GHD (address found online) saying that i had paid alot of money for them and couldnt afford to buy a new pair. They sent me a brand new pair in return. Fantastic customer service so i would try that first before you run out and buy a cheap pair

Dont really want to pay for them to be repaired would rather invest in new straightners but thanks for your post:thumbsup:

Banned

nb1;1705014

Dont really want to pay for them to be repaired would rather invest in … Dont really want to pay for them to be repaired would rather invest in new straightners but thanks for your post:thumbsup:

she didnt pay anything, they sent her a new pair:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions