Groups

Which hair straightners should i get ??

I have a set of straightners but have had them for years

I only straighten my hair a couple of times a week (if I can be bothered and have time with 4 children to run around after)

have been looking and have see 3 sets I like will put in first post and add links
    Thanks for help

10 Comments

Original Poster

ARGOS : BaByliss Pro 230 Radiance
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

AMAZON : Remington S7902 Wet 2 Straight Straightener

amazon.co.uk/dp/…YCO

AMAZON : BUT they have this in boots for £17.99 - Philips Tresemme Seduce HP4668/27 Straightener Gift Set with Straightening Balm and Iron Style & Hold Spray
    amazon.co.uk/Phi…1-1

Banned

dont know if you want to stretch to ghd but they get them at asos for about £75 with a code

also the babyliss are cheaper at amazon £40-43 amazon.co.uk/BaB…8-1

my wife has had several pairs of cheap straightners.. got fed up of spending 20 - 30 quid for a pair that lasted a few months b4 breaking... so i just stumped up the cash and bought her some GHD's last year... job's a good 'un and in her good books still yay

the wet 2 straight one i tried m,y friends and there realy good especially sine u have 4 kids you wont need to spend the time drying youre hair lol

Original Poster

Ihave shoulder length hair and had it permed approx 6 months ago so it goes curly still , but its really short and fuzzy

when I straighten it it adds about 2" to look of the length

want something I can do quick - at the moment I have a Babyliss Beliss argos.co.uk/sta…htm but it don't straighten hair very well so I straighten it after I have Futura Super Straighteners

I am not into doing my hair relly good - I just want it straight

babyliss ones you listed are good!

out of interest. Do you think its gay if a guy uses hair straighteners?

Original Poster

no - they do on the boots advert!

Chidda;7664375

Depends - do you like looking at men while you are using your straighteners? :whistling:

Chidda;7664375

no my friend does :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846257
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28110
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764478
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48310864

See more discussions