Groups

WHICH HANDBAG IS BEST VALUE??

i wan't to buy her indoors a new handbag for Christmas. i purchased a catwalk handbag for her last year which only lasted 6 months before the zip fell apart on it. she likes either black or brown leather with an across body length handle on it. she does like to keep a fair bit of gear in it so a larger size is best. after hours of research i can not make my mind up. i want to spend about £110 on it. any help will be gratefully accepted.

5 Comments

You are a brave person. I'm really particular of what I like and dislike.

Checkout Radley, they have a few that go across the body, or ask her to pick out about half a dozen and the surprise will be which one you choose.

Good luck.

Original Poster

she does like the Radley but the price don't like being in the £100 range!

Don't know how you feel about ebay, but there are some Radley bags on there.

Original Poster

i don't mind ebay but her indoors always thinks they sell ripoffs
    do you have any particular retailers on ebay that you trust?.

Sorry for delay, been Homebase shopping - I trust the feedback system and I only go for high 99+ percentage. I can understand her doubts, it's healthy to be cautious.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians23
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671413
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions