Groups

which haven have u been to and what did u think of it?

just booked for hafan y mor but i have also booked marton mere for oct half term but since booking someone has said its awful there please someone tell me it will be alright...................
    just wondering what camps members here had been to and their opinion of the site as i am thinking of somewhere for a summer break
    thanks

3 Comments

I have been to Thorpe Park in Cleethorpes past 3 yrs and really enjoyed it, major reason for going there is we have 5 boys to cart round and no transport so can be a task getting anywhere without to much hassle.

This year we are going to Blue Dolphin park in Filey, looking forward to that but not the 3hr train journey lol

Blue dolphin reighton sands, haggerston castle and Primrose valley for me. Haggerston castle best if staying on site, but surrounding area is junk especially on a Sunday.

hafan y mor is fab been twice so is blue doplhin although not on same scale we try go to diff haven everytime so message me if you want to know any others
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047129
      2. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345660
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767339
      4. word association Game73944513

See more discussions